TJ is leaning to the right

Kelly F.

Welp, here I am again.
Just put on new pads, calipers, and bump stops. Once it was all said and done I noticed my Jeep had a slight lean on the passenger side. The springs look ok, but I'm still pretty new to owning a Jeep. I took measurements and posted below.
Front driver about 4"
Front passenger about 3.5"
Rear passenger about 3.75"
Rear driver about 4.75"
I'm honestly not sure if it was like this before I tore the brakes down or not. I feel like I would have noticed. 20220215_203457.jpg20220215_203603_HDR.jpg20220215_203652_HDR.jpg20220215_203720.jpg

It's very common for the right-rear spring to sag an inch or so from engine torque spiraling back to that corner. Installing a replacement spring or a 3/4-1" polyurethane spring spacer is the fix.

Reactions: SvtLdr and Kelly F.
Not saying it doesn't lean, it's a common thing.
However, are the tires evenly worn; are they at the same pressure?
Also, the plastic (flexible) flares may be up or down a bit.
Find a better place to measure from before making any corrections.

Not saying it doesn't lean, it's a common thing.
However, are the tires evenly worn; are they at the same pressure?
Also, the plastic (flexible) flares may be up or down a bit.
Find a better place to measure from before making any corrections.
Tires are wearing even, I'll check the pressure and the flares all seem snug and level.
What would be the best place to start with any adjustments or corrections? I'd like to try adjustments before replacing anything or putting in any spacers.
Not sure if something got messed up when jacking the front for brake and caliper replacement.

Tires are wearing even, I'll check the pressure and the flares all seem snug and level.
What would be the best place to start with any adjustments or corrections? I'd like to try adjustments before replacing anything or putting in any spacers.
Not sure if something got messed up when jacking the front for brake and caliper replacement.
You can try all the adjustments you want, but I guarantee you you're not going to fix it. You're wasting your time. Just get a spacer and be done with it. It's not due to an adjustment.