Massachusetts TJ part out

Status
Not open for further replies.

stlrfan152

Price
Well ive held on to my old tj for a long time, and partially cut the body off. I think now im just going to part ways with it, the tub was shot and frame isnt great. It does have some parts that i think people might buy so i figure id post here and see what happens. I didnt do the work to it so i dont know specifics. Unless someone buys it all it may take me some time to get pictures or dig out parts. Nothing is mint itll probly all need a little work, but i plan on selling stuff reasonably.
Its a 1998 tj 4cyl
4.5 rubicon express lift(probly not worth taking off unless you take the entire jeep)
Front end has ox locker
Rear end has electric locker( i believe the jeep was geared)
The roll cage has a kit that re-enforces the factory, and its no attached to the jeep anymore
The bumpers are fairly rusty but are warn bumpers
Patriot winch( not sure if it works or not)
Half doors(windows arent in great shape)
Tail gate
Windshield still attached to window frame
Various interior parts
New banks exhaust
Used flowmaster muffler(just muffler)

Last edited:
20210330_110028.jpg
20210330_110116.jpg

The front isnt to bad the rear is a little rusty, the tire carrier is basically stuck. I was planning to cut off the carrier and just make it a regular bumper if i finished it.

Well ive held on to my old tj for a long time, and partially cut the body off. I think now im just going to part ways with it, the tub was shot and frame isnt great. It does have some parts that i think people might buy so i figure id post here and see what happens. I didnt do the work to it so i dont know specifics. Unless someone buys it all it may take me some time to get pictures or dig out parts. Nothing is mint itll probly all need a little work, but i plan on selling stuff reasonably.
Its a 1998 tj 4cyl
4.5 rubicon express lift(probly not worth taking off unless you take the entire jeep)
Front end has ox locker
Rear end has electric locker( i believe the jeep was geared)
The roll cage has a kit that re-enforces the factory, and its no attached to the jeep anymore
The bumpers are fairly rusty but are warn bumpers
Patriot winch( not sure if it works or not)
Half doors(windows arent in great shape)
Tail gate
Windshield still attached to window frame
Various interior parts
New banks exhaust
Used flowmaster muffler(just muffler)
How much for the flowmaster and the banks exhaust? I'm just down in Rhode Island.
Thanks!

I'm needing the cable that powers the sound bar and overhead light, any chance you have that?

Status
Not open for further replies.