WTB: TJ Rubicon automatic

Status
Not open for further replies.

AussieNick

TJ Enthusiast
Supporting Member
I’ve decided to look for another TJ, automatic transmission and Rubicon trim, any color. Colorado, California, Arizona, Nevada or Utah preferred. Stock preferred. Budget is $15k.

Reactions: Rubisohoe
Just put mine on the classified, but on the east coast and not stock.. $14000

20200829_174928.jpg

Last edited:
just missed a rubi out of tex that went for 16, it looked nice. keep your eye on the "for sale finds" thread, most are smokin crack with the $ they want but every now and then the guys find a good deal.

Reactions: AussieNick
Yes let’s talk about it. I’ll check out your build thread.

Never started a build thread on it. A lot of the work was done by the PO years ago. I've just been replacing and upgrading stuff as time goes by. Took 6 months of messing around to get all the vibes out of it.

As with most Jeep's there's always stuff to do, I just put a savvy body lift and brown dog MML lift on it last weekend. Was thinking of doing a tummy tuck next, but still weighing my options for that. Will probably do a zj steering swap next, since it's less than $100 and easy to do.

Never started a build thread on it. A lot of the work was done by the PO years ago. I've just been replacing and upgrading stuff as time goes by. Took 6 months of messing around to get all the vibes out of it.

As with most Jeep's there's always stuff to do, I just put a savvy body lift and brown dog MML lift on it last weekend. Was thinking of doing a tummy tuck next, but still weighing my options for that. Will probably do a zj steering swap next, since it's less than $100 and easy to do.

I will pass on this one but thank you. I did the ZJ steering swap - once you figure out how many adjustable sleeves you actually need it’s a no brainer 🤣

Reactions: Rubisohoe
I will pass on this one but thank you. I did the ZJ steering swap - once you figure out how many adjustable sleeves you actually need it’s a no brainer 🤣

Thanks, I won't be doing the swap after all. The jeep sold locally in less than a day after I listed it. Listing a Jeep on a site where everyone has a Jeep probably isn't the best place to sell one unless it's a really sweet deal.

Picking up my new toy this weekend. Time for some big block fun. I have enough Jeep's to keep me happy anyways.

Status
Not open for further replies.