TJ track bar problems

Shaydon15

So I’m confused. I posted on here about control arm length and was able to get everything centered with the cup. Abs then when I put wheels onto it, and centered my wheels. I took the wheels back off abs jacked it up and it’s hitting the drivers side of my track bar, so.. do I just center it up with the cup and where ever my wheels are after it’s lowered is just… the way it is? Also. My bump stop cup is showing me that if I had the jounce bump thing installed. It would interfere with the coil spring. What do I doooo, one photo shows the coil spring interference, one shows track bar interference, and one shows how far right it’s sitting on my cup.

F0FD92F9-C6CA-4569-9D45-EAF6615D4091.jpeg

CA4FD088-5977-49EB-9B7C-BB32B591BEC6.jpeg

55DBC22A-DCC5-411E-9EFC-CC1F7BDE26D8.jpeg

Do this first to get things at a workable starting point. Disconnect the track bar then put the Jeep and its tires on the ground with the Jeep's weight on them. Center the axle under the Jeep. It might mostly self-center itself but if it doesn't use a ratchet strap to pull the frame over so the axle is well centered with the weight of the Jeep on the ground. Then adjust the track bar length to the length so it will bolt up and bolt it into place.

Reactions: ColoJeep
Do this first to get things at a workable starting point. Disconnect the track bar then put the Jeep and its tires on the ground with the Jeep's weight on them. Center the axle under the Jeep. It might mostly self-center itself but if it doesn't use a ratchet strap to pull the frame over so the axle is well centered with the weight of the Jeep on the ground. Then adjust the track bar length to the length so it will bolt up and bolt it into so m
My wheels were within a 16th of an inch centered under my Jeep. I went to go cycle my suspension and try to figure out bump stop stuff and that’s when it connected at the track bar mount.

It looked like it was hitting with the Jeep up in the air.
So. I centered up my axle within a 16th of an inch, and then put my Jeep frame on jack stands, disconnected springs and shocks, and the jacked it up to see if anything interfered and also to figure out bump stop lengths. Isn’t that what you’re supposed to do?