WTB: TJ windshield frame torx screws

Status
Not open for further replies.

James9100

TJ Enthusiast
Hey not sure how many Canadians are on this forum but figured it’d be worth a try. Does anyone within Canada happen to have some spare torx screws from the windshield frame they’d be willing to mail out? I need 4, just don’t wanna spend $40 and wait 2 weeks if I don’t have to.
If you do let me know, thanks!

You might be able to find hex head flat head cap screws locally.
They'll be an allen head, not a torx.
I've switch all mine to stainless hex, if I still had my old ones I send them to you, but I tossed them already.

I've switch all mine to stainless hex, if I still had my old ones I send them to you, but I tossed them already.
I’d never actually even thought about trying for an allen head one, that probably would be easier to find. I’ll have to give my local Bolt Supply House a call. Thanks!

Reactions: J.Pierce
You wouldn’t happen to know the correct size of those screws would you? One site I found for replacements says it’s an M8, 1.5mm pitch but has two different numbers for the length.

Reactions: J.Pierce
No, I don't. I was trying to recall when I posted yesterday, but I can't remember anymore, I changed mine a few years ago.
Not that it matters, I still probably wouldn't remember even if it was yesterday.......LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.