Too bad these are not available in the USA!

While not the OPs brand, BendPak offers similar lifts. It just depends on what you want and, most importantly, how much $ you have. https://www.bendpak.com/car-lifts/
1645209644805.png

1645209673149.png

I've been looking at MaxJaxs for my shop. I don't have the ceiling height for a full lift anyway, but getting something 40" or so in the air sure would be nice. A little wheelie chair would be a lot easier to work from that the concrete.

View attachment 310497
what is your ceiling height? I have 10' 4" and I stuffed a 4 post in mine. I am able to stack my corvette over my TR6. when the jeep is in the air a rolling chair works great to work under it.
lift.JPG

4' still works great for me. I use a harbor freight rolling chair and zip from front to back. The max jack still needs a heavier PSI in the concrete floor than a 4 post needs, I actually did not even need to secure the 4 posts to the floor ( I did it anyway)

it can only go up about 4 feet anyway...

You should look into some of those scissor lifts. I think they lift 2' for the low rise and 3.5' for the mid-rise. A friend of mine has had one in his body shop for close to 10 years now and loves it. No more bending or crawling on the ground, just lift it up. However, they do get in the way if you need to get up under the middle of the vehicle.

You should look into some of those scissor lifts. I think they lift 2' for the low rise and 3.5' for the mid-rise. A friend of mine has had one in his body shop for close to 10 years now and loves it. No more bending or crawling on the ground, just lift it up. However, they do get in the way if you need to get up under the middle of the vehicle.
that is what made go to a 4 post lift when I was looking. For a body shop I agree, but not for working under the vehicle. I know a 2 post allows the most room to work under a vehicle, but I knew I was stacking 2 vehicles long term. Additionally, I had no idea of the PSI of my concrete floor in the garage to support a 2 post.

Reactions: BlueC
that is what made go to a 4 post lift when I was looking. For a body shop I agree, but not for working under the vehicle. I know a 2 post allows the most room to work under a vehicle, but I knew I was stacking 2 vehicles long term. Additionally, I had no idea of the PSI of my concrete floor in the garage to support a 2 post.
I have a 4 post lift that has a air scissor trolley to lift the front, back or corner. The problem is when you want to remove an axle or even a brake job it's not as easy as a 2 post. They are awesome for stacking though!
Having dealt with the short comings of the 4 post lift, I decided to buy a 10,000lb 2 post lift as well.
The concrete slab requirement's for mine is 3000psi - 6" min. / 7.87" recommended thickness. I don't have a height issue with 14' ceiling.

Not knowing about our concrete shouldn't prevent installation of a two post lift. Just cut out pad sections, excavate a bit, bring in a little subcourse and good compactable soil if necessary, drill dowels into the floor slab, tie in some rebar, and place a nice thick concrete pad.

Reactions: flyinfish
I worked with a guy who’s lift anchors pulled out of the floor and dropped a ford super duty, I just want to be able to move it from the car port to the garage if I want.