Too much rust?

Ok, anythng specific I want to check out on the Rubicons? Think I might want to jump on this one.

definitely check the lockers and get underneath it and check it for trail use/trail damage. Jacked up skid plates, deep scratches or dents on the oil pan, etc.

Pace yourself :)
x2 decide what you need vs want for the wheeling you do. You are already locked, lifted, tires, etc. Could use a winch and an Anti Rock would be cool. Other than that, I would do all fluids, belt, filters, etc., a complete service so you know it is all done.

A real good to do would be to clean up the rust and paint and/or Fluid Film the underside.

x2 decide what you need vs want for the wheeling you do. You are already locked, lifted, tires, etc. Could use a winch and an Anti Rock would be cool. Other than that, I would do all fluids, belt, filters, etc., a complete service so you know it is all done.

A real good to do would be to clean up the rust and paint and/or Fluid Film the underside.
That's definitely first before anything else, I'll end up taking the rear bumper off and dealing with that, then the skid and coat up the whole under. ... And of course put the "ear muffs" back on the front bumper :rolleyes: