Trade for the day

Kathy

TJ Addict
Supporting Member
Ride of the Month Winner
my Neice has been wanting to take my jeep for a day or two. I went down 1.5 hours to watch her play ball yesterday and today. It was the perfect opportunity for her to enjoy my jeep with her friends while I got to enjoy one of my sisters new Harley’s .. I’m thinking i had just as much fun as she did .
18D35014-CBE7-4AEA-A1DE-B8C30DDDA050.jpeg
79EADD13-47E8-4337-899A-632DCD8BE845.jpeg

Looks like your sister isn't suffering in the transportation department. A Harley, a Porsche, and a BMW all in the same garage. Man, some people will drive anything!!! :D

Looks like your sister isn't suffering in the transportation department. A Harley, a Porsche, and a BMW all in the same garage. Man, some people will drive anything!!! :D
No she isn’t. She’s a big wig at harley, so her family is set. And I reap the benefits periodically . It was so nice seeing the girls enjoying the topless ride.

Reactions: Squatch
Don't read any of the rest of this thread and tell me that doesn't sound dirty. ;)

There must have been a time
when we could have said no.
I tend to say things that sound wrong all the time. Not sure why that happens. I was just talking with Dave’s brother about something and I was saying, yeah, he has blue balls but one is bigger than the other, and then the next sentence was something like, yeah, I like them hard. Maybe it’s the people I’m talking to that turns everything into something dirty. :eusa_doh:

Reactions: KCsTJ and JMT
Drizit, you must be Canadian.
Yep, and in this province it's even legal.
I tend to say things that sound wrong all the time. Not sure why that happens. I was just talking with Dave’s brother about something and I was saying, yeah, he has blue balls but one is bigger than the other, and then the next sentence was something like, yeah, I like them hard. Maybe it’s the people I’m talking to that turns everything into something dirty. :eusa_doh:
That's always possible ;)

Gotta admit, I cringed when I read it. I've deleted more than my fair share of posts that I reread, reconsidered, and retracted, all in a matter of minutes. LOL

Reactions: JMT
There must have been a time when we could have said nothing.
That was never an option. Not when it's that easy to get a chuckle out of people.

But that was a good line.

That was never an option. Not when it's that easy to get a chuckle out of people.

But that was a good line.

I erased this twice...............
Decency my boy, have a little decency.
Your sense of humor is off mark this time, you're grounded son.

Last edited:
I erased this twice...............
Decency my boy, have a little decency.
Your sense of humor is off mark this time, you're grounded son.
Doh! But you thought it to, so how far off the mark could I be?

Local custom up here says it's not really off colour, and generally fair for a little chuckle, or at least a snicker.

@Kathy if I offended you I'm truly sorry, it was never my intention, and I'd never do so intentionally. You are a delightful and classy lady from everything I've ever seen you post. In Canadian culture a gentle ribbing is considered a sign of friendship, particularly when it can be done with tonge in cheek.

If I offended anyone else.... Too bad, the joke must not have been meant for you, and wasn't about something you said.