Transmission code P0750

Alan Irvine

I have asked before but wanted to ask again. P0750 solenoid valve issue. I have changed the fluid and it seemed to have gotten worse. Before , I could drive it for a while before limp mode and now the code pops up right away and Jeep goes limp.
HAS ANYONE HAD EXPERIENCE WITH CHANGING THE VALVE ?
I have the Mopar part , just haven’t pulled the trigger on the install. I don’t want to chase a rabbit that’s not there.
Thanks in advance.

I checked them pretty good except where they run above the exhaust and on top of the transmission. I wish I could just replace the whole transmission at this point. I was hoping someone had this problem and had a solution that was a fairly easy fix.

Thanks for the thread. I guess I will pull the trigger and have it installed. The only ATF+4 I can find in bulk is at Orighleys , they have their brand in gallons. That’s what was used 2 weeks ago when I had the filter changed.

Reactions: pagrey
OK, need help.. Please. Still on the P0750 code in limp mode. Had the solenoid replaced and no change. They said my wiring looks good and no signs of deterioration. He recommend a PCM swap ,but ,I have been told with only that code (P0750) the PCM is working fine. Any suggestions out there would be great.

Reactions: Wranglerfix
OK, need help.. Please. Still on the P0750 code in limp mode. Had the solenoid replaced and no change. They said my wiring looks good and no signs of deterioration. He recommend a PCM swap ,but ,I have been told with only that code (P0750) the PCM is working fine. Any suggestions out there would be great.
Any other codes or symptoms?

I went to move it back in garage today and it slipped in 2nd gear limp mode going up the driveway, but that could be because the fluid was just drained to put the valve in . There is only the generic p0700 code and it gave me p0765.

Last edited: