Transmission control module codes

ALScott

TJ Enthusiast
Supporting Member
Got a BlueDriver and it returned P0303 which I already knew about. The check engine light has gone out but I am going to try TSB 18-031-03 for that first.
More concerning because I am new to Jeeps is the other two codes. It says "2 Transmission Control Module Codes" and they are: 1-Under Voltage 2-Valve Power Feed Failure. It doesn't give more info on these two. Are they something that is a big concern? What else are they a sign of? How do I fix? Thanks.

See if you can find the codes. Normally there is a generic transmission code and a more specific code from the TCM. Voltage codes normally mean wiring which wouldn't freak me out too much. I'd be looking for a scanner that can read the trans codes and checking over all the wiring and connectors with a fine tooth comb.

See if you can find the codes. Normally there is a generic transmission code and a more specific code from the TCM. Voltage codes normally mean wiring which wouldn't freak me out too much. I'd be looking for a scanner that can read the trans codes and checking over all the wiring and connectors with a fine tooth comb.
Been digging on the web and can't find anything. Maybe I am not using the reader/app correctly to give all the info. There is no code next to those two, 1-Under Voltage or 2-Valve Power Feed Failure

Been digging on the web and can't find anything. Maybe I am not using the reader/app correctly to give all the info. There is no code next to those two, 1-Under Voltage or 2-Valve Power Feed Failure
It's the code reader, you probably need another one to get the details. An auto parts store might have one. I think some folks around here have readers that give transmission codes. Hopefully somebody chimes in.

@Wranglerfix might have good feedback- late model PCM issues and trans codes go hand in hand.

@Wranglerfix might have good feedback- late model PCM issues and trans codes go hand in hand.
I reached out to Mark @Wranglerfix, awesome guy, and he had some suggestions. First, not knowing the history of the battery, replace it which I was going to do since I am adding a winch. Also, clip positive and ground to install new battery clamps to ensure a good clean connection, check all grounds and clean PCM and TCM plugs with contact cleaner and ensure good connections.

Good customer service is so rare these days. I am not even a customer yet and he took my call and helped me. I will definitely be recommending him and using him when I need a PCM or TCM.

I reached out to Mark @Wranglerfix, awesome guy, and he had some suggestions. First, not knowing the history of the battery, replace it which I was going to do since I am adding a winch. Also, clip positive and ground to install new battery clamps to ensure a good clean connection, check all grounds and clean PCM and TCM plugs with contact cleaner and ensure good connections.

Good customer service is so rare these days. I am not even a customer yet and he took my call and helped me. I will definitely be recommending him and using him when I need a PCM or TCM.
Batteries can really make one act odd.

Reactions: Wranglerfix
Nice talking to you @ALScott.

Please don’t forget about my ECM’s being programmed to play the Clemson fight song at no additional charge, sir.