TRE Coupon Code?

Irun

A vicious cycle of doing, undoing, and re-doing!
Supporting Member
I'm getting ready to pull the trigger on a new TRE Synthetic Rope, Safety Thimble, and Thimble Fairlead. Anyone know if there are discount codes available for TRE?

I'm getting ready to pull the trigger on a new TRE Synthetic Rope, Safety Thimble, and Thimble Fairlead. Anyone know if there are discount codes available for TRE?
TREOlson worked a few months ago when I was looking at a recovery kit, that reminds me. I still need one.....

Message them on their website for 10% off. Worked for me last week. USPS sent my package on an extended trip around the Midwest. It arrived damaged, missing the fairlead I ordered and the packing list. Packing list showed up a couple days later in a USPS "We Care" sorry your package was damaged envelope. TRE promptly shipped a replacement. Currently awaiting the arrival of that fairlead.

Reactions: KingCarGuyZ
Just send @Garza a PM.

Edit: I don't know what he'll say but he's active on the forum

@Garza (Ricky) helped me out and was very responsive! My new rope, thimble, and thimble fairlead have been ordered. Now I'll be waiting to see what kind of deal I can get on a Warn 9.5XP during Black Friday. If I can't find a decent deal on one of those, the M8 will be my backup plan.