Trouble finding 2003 Catalytic Converter

Kennedy1220

I am looking for a new catalytic converter for my 2003 Jeep TJ, but I cant seem to find one anywhere. I am from New York so it has to be CARB compliant. I have seen a couple that claim they are for a 2004-2006 model, but I'm having a lot more trouble looking for an 2003.
Has anyone put a 04-06 model on an 03 with success? or if not can anyone link me a catalytic converter for an 03.
Any help is appreciated, thank you.

I thought New York, Maine and California all had special emissions laws. I saw a lot of catalytic converters that were for 47 states excluding the above ones.

Your only required to maintain what was required by law at the time of manufacture so if you were replacing a late model unit then it would be required. Your Jeep predates that.

Your only required to maintain what was required by law at the time of manufacture so if you were replacing a late model unit then it would be required. Your Jeep predates that.
So essentially if it says something like this "Not Legal For Sale Or Use In The State of California; Not Legal in NY or Maine For Vehicles With California Emissions" I can still buy it cause my jeep is not a vehicle with California Emissions?

So essentially if it says something like this "Not Legal For Sale Or Use In The State of California; Not Legal in NY or Maine For Vehicles With California Emissions" I can still buy it cause my jeep is not a vehicle with California Emissions?

Well it seems N.Y. changed their laws and since 2013 you are required to upgrade replacements so disregard my prev statement.

Not sure if this is current or not, but it says 49 state compliant.

Domestic Shipping This item is available for shipping in the U.S. except for California and to select countries outside the U.S.
International Shipping This item can be shipped to select countries outside of the U.S. Learn More
Date First Available February 22, 2017

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01MUT0383/?tag=wranglerorg-20

Not sure if this is current or not, but it says 49 state compliant.

Domestic Shipping This item is available for shipping in the U.S. except for California and to select countries outside the U.S.
International Shipping This item can be shipped to select countries outside of the U.S. Learn More
Date First Available February 22, 2017

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01MUT0383/?tag=wranglerorg-20
Yeah I have seen that one but on this site it claims to only be for a 2004-2006. Wondering if anyone has installed on an 03 with success.
https://www.morris4x4center.com/flo...LzmDcKfrhUX9uGgtZaTPU4OqOTE24HUaAjmaEALw_wcB#

There was one person in the reviews that put it on an '03. Unfortunately, scanning through the questions, I saw this.

Question:

Is this compatible for NY California emissions?

Answer:

Complicated answer, the vehicle computer sees no difference in performance or tolerances ( won't throw a CEL ). CA & NY both do a physical inspection and will fail you due to the product not being on their ok to use list. Will it work, absolutely. Will they fail me ? Probably, if they do the visual inspection & run the product #. see less