TRX Forum - Guns

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some nice stuff there.

The For Sale section now has 6 separate threads with guns for sale, including a $24k Uzi. Don't know why it is that expensive but must be a collectible.

Screenshot_20221223-194149.png

Reactions: Apparition
Ah, I have a couple pieces but I just like target shooting so never went down the rabbit hole of guns like a TJ lift kit.

Here's the gist of it, for a full auto gun in the USA to be legal it has to be serialized and on the 1986 registry, yep a Federal gun registry. That UZI will sell for that price because it is a legal full auto gun on the registry, and the crazy thing is those guns are some of the "cheaper" automatic guns that can be bought, with special permissions, fees and taxes of course. I think M2s go for $100,000+ nowadays. So think about that the next time a talking head says anything about a "fully-semi-automatic-assalt-wepon".

Here's the gist of it, for a full auto gun in the USA to be legal it has to be serialized and on the 1986 registry, yep a Federal gun registry. That UZI will sell for that price because it is a legal full auto gun on the registry, and the crazy thing is those guns are some of the "cheaper" automatic guns that can be bought, with special permissions, fees and taxes of course. I think M2s go for $100,000+ nowadays. So think about that the next time a talking head says anything about a "fully-semi-automatic-assalt-wepon".

I was at a full auto shoot and a guy had a belt fed 7.62mm. Probably an M242 but I dont know for sure. He had a private security guard with him at all times. No more full auto guns can be manufactured and sold to the public.

• USA Proud

I was at a full auto shoot and a guy had a belt fed 7.62mm. Probably an M242 but I dont know for sure. He had a private security guard with him at all times. No more full auto guns can be manufactured and sold to the public.

Thanks for the info guys - I wish I was more advanced in guns to know what these "really" are but I started to watch some YT videos to educate myself...

That 1919A4 would look pretty badass mounted on an LJ roll bar.

Why yes it would, but I think it'd look way cooler mounted to a Patriot blue TJ sitting in my garage. ;)

If someone did mount one to a vehicle, how many government bureaucrats do you think would be stopping by each week? :unsure:

• Haha
Reactions: skrelnik
Status
Not open for further replies.