Tubular bumpers suggestions

BertMacklin

Sorry for the long post. I'll sum it up.

-looking for a strong tubular bumper.
-any input or experience with tubular style bumper would be great.
-Looking for other brands that a new jeeper wouldn't be aware of.

So I have purchased the jeep tj I have always wanted. I had a 2017 Jeep Renegade Trailhawk. (Off topic-but Biggest mistake ever.) So I am in the market for a new rear bumper. The one I have now lacks a hitch and lacks a tire carrier. It also lacks offroad recovery system. I live in Colorado and I go wheeling every weekend I have free. Now that i have the Jeep i have always wanted I want it to look like how I have always wanted. But I want something reliable. I personally like the tubular bumper look. And I know it is weird but I use a tarp to make my camp when I go camping and the tubular side guards I have work great for tarp tie downs. However I know they arent as strong as plate style. Does anyone know of a brand that is reliable. Or has strong steel and good welds?

And to be specific and knitpiky I really like the Rugged Ridge RRC style of rear bumper. Where it's not your traditional style of double tube bumper.

-Also the rear tire carrier is not my biggest concern because my spare tire has a pinhole size crack in it and leaks air.

-I've seen rugged ridge, smittybuilt and red rock 4x4.

-If anyone on here has experience with them or has taken them off road I would love your input.