Tummy Tuck

Grandpastyx

Supporting Member
Has any one got a TeraFlex TJ BellyUp skid plate fitted with out a body lift if so is it a straight forward job because I would like to do it I have an 06 with the 42RLE transmission and and an NP231
Transfer case I also would really appreciate photos if any one has any

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

UCF makes three depths of body lift skids. One of them fits with no BL and no modifications. One fits with no BL if you use their lowered transmission mount. (You may have to notch the plate for the transmission). The third can fit with no BL if you’re willing to pound the heck out of the transmission tunnel on the body.

I haven’t looked into the teraflex skid. They may offer multiple depths like UCF. If not, you’ll probably have to do a lot of work to get it to fit

Reactions: JMT
X2 to above. Make your life easier and get a 1.25” BL. Then do your tuck. Even with the UCF and lo-pro transmission mount you’re going to get more vibes at idle. You really just need more room for the transmission and TCase. BL does that

Reactions: Steel City 06
Thanks for your reply’s guys I know that the easiest way to do this and the way that makes most sense is to do the body lift but over here in Oz we have to get an engineering certificate for a body lift

Thanks for your reply’s guys I know that the easiest way to do this and the way that makes most sense is to do the body lift but over here in Oz we have to get an engineering certificate for a body lift

Ok, well, you could do a minimal TT altering the transmission tunnel and using the lo-pro mount.