Turn signal & wipers out?

Yeah it's a cheap fix. Might be worth a try since I read similar issues about this and numerous people pointed towards the ignition switch.

Chris, the ignition switch worked. Wiggled it and both turn signal and wipers worked. Didn't realize that the radio was not on as well. Anyway, after starting it a couple of times it is working okay now. Or at least until the next time that I don't use the Jeep for a couple of days?

Or should I replace both the key/lock cylinder and the electrical,part of the switch? How about any recomm need brand if that makes a difference? 99 Wrangler Sport......thanks for th feedback!

I picked up an Echlin ignition switch(part # ECH KS6556) today at the Napa store. According to the box it was not even made in China, what a change, made in Taiwan. Plan on putting it in on Friday!.....cC

PART # :
ECH KS6556
PRODUCT LINE :
Echlin Ignitio

FIXED!!!!!! Actually pretty easy. I asked a buddy of mine about it. He had the right security torx driver and he had the switch changed out in no time at all to speak of...........cC