Turn Signal

Alance323

Alright, lights are fun huh? Driving home tonight and went to make a right, flipped my turn signal and get the audible clicks but no light on the dash. Left turn signal worked fine. Got it home, all parking lights work, left front and rear turn signals are good but right side rear turn signal is fine, right front stays solid both on the front light and fender when the turn signal is on.

Replaced the turn signal switch about a year ago because every time I would turn on a turn signal I’d nicely high beam the car across from me.

Checked bulbs, wiring I could immediately reach and all connections at the light. All looked well. Thinking it’s the switch again? I know these are notorious at going pretty often.

While it may be the MFS again; I would inspect the harness connectors and terminals for oxidation and damaged wires.
Couldn't hurt to look at the right turn signal bulb socket and wiring for oxidation and wiring damage.

Reactions: Alance323
I was having the same kind of issues, turn signal would flash a couple times, then no more.
I replaced the turn signal relay, bought it from the car dealer, about $80.00 bucks, it worked.

Reactions: Alance323
It's straight forward, there are a ton of video's online.
It's helpful if your steering wheel is able to tilt. Makes it easy to get to relay.

It's straight forward, there are a ton of video's online.
It's helpful if your steering wheel is able to tilt. Makes it easy to get to relay.
Relay looks pretty easy, I tore it all apart for the multi switch before so will start with the relay and go from there.

Checked bulbs for corrosion but need to get to the harnesses again.

Just repaired a harness for my high beam being out due to a damaged wire. Gotta love lights!

Gotta love our TJ’s. Hopped in to drive the other day and guess what turn signal works fine..Guess I’ll dive down this rabbit hole when the issue comes back. Too many other things to get it summer ready 😂

• Haha
Reactions: Noreaster1967