Ultra gauge

Does anybody own one of these, If so can I have some reviews of it?

I have had one in my motor home for the last 3 years. It’s a good product. Once you have it programmed for you vehicle, it shows your you everything you need going down the road. My only con is the user interface, but from what I have seen of it’s competition they all have a similar con. I like the size of the display and the programming flexibility. You can really customize what you monitor.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I use the Scangauge II in my F-250 and really like it. Whatever product you decide to buy make sure you can add manufacturer specific special gauges (not all can).

I use the Scangauge II in my F-250 and really like it. Whatever product you decide to buy make sure you can add manufacturer specific special gauges (not all can).

Before I bought the Ultraguage I looked at the scan gauge. I didn’t like the higher price and the small display. The ultra gauge does have vehicle specific gauges.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I looked at these and went for a cheap ebay ELM327 OBDII WiFi Car Diagnostic Wireless Scanner.

Then after looking at a lot of the apps available for my phone picked the Dash Command app. Works a treat and you can customise the gauges to suit the look your after. A great use for one of your old phones/tablets as a bespoke setup.

May even pick that one up just because of how slim it is, don’t have enough windshield space to have the big screen that the ultra gauge has.

May even pick that one up just because of how slim it is, don’t have enough windshield space to have the big screen that the ultra gauge has.

That's what I liked about it. Here it is mounted above my mirror. Easy to read, can't be seen from the outside and it does everything I want it to do ... Perfect!

IMG_20180103_130130371-800x450.jpg