Undemocratic?

Wow, had me scared for a minute there. So, let me see if I got this. If I see a safety pin, I can ask for a hug and snivel a bunch? ...and they'll hold me while I do? OK, so now I'm on the hunt for a tall attractive red head with a safety pin. Come on guys, help me out here...

OK, so now I'm on the hunt for a tall attractive red head with a safety pin. Come on guys, help me out here...

No kidding, huh? Sounds like a great way to pick up women!

You just might have to then be forced to deal with / listen to their preaching and politics.

You know what they say... You end up paying for "it" one way or another.

Reactions: StG58
Don't worry, I'll hold your hand... I'm here for you.

I'll bet you we could sell these safety pins to people for $5 a pin and make big money off it, haha :D
How about holding my beer when I'm about to do something particularly stupid? That'll work.

Let me do the math and see how many safety pins = axles, et. al.

You just might have to then be forced to deal with / listen to their preaching and politics.

And you have to worry if they are a intersex non-binary. No winning.

Reactions: Chris and StG58

I'm good with a hug. Even that is pushing the boundaries just a bit. The wife would shoot me, binary-non-specific whatever not withstanding.

Reactions: JP98 and Chris
Ok, did the math on the safety pins. If I can get them for about $1.50, and sell them for $5.00, I only have to sell about 600 of them for new gears, lockers and axles.

Hey Chris, you said they are having an inauguration demonstration downtown on Friday? If I have the pins overnighted in on UPS, that'll take another 20 or so pins... Let's see, printing costs, gas, parking. Hmmm...this might just work!

Edited to add: For another 200 safety pins, I can order up my lever gun! Whoo-hoo!

Ok, did the math on the safety pins. If I can get them for about $1.50, and sell them for $5.00, I only have to sell about 600 of them for new gears, lockers and axles.

Hey Chris, you said they are having an inauguration demonstration downtown on Friday? If I have the pins overnighted in on UPS, that'll take another 20 or so pins... Let's see, printing costs, gas, parking. Hmmm...this might just work!

Edited to add: For another 200 safety pins, I can order up my lever gun! Whoo-hoo!

And the funny thing about this is, if you actually went downtown and sold the safety pins, I'll bet these morons would buy them.

Hell, you could lie and say, "100% of the donations go to charity". You know, "charity"... As in the same kind of "charity" the Clinton Foundation donates too :p

It's not really a lie... It's the "Fund my Jeep Parts" charity.

Reactions: derekmac and StG58
I could pass out pictures of baby harp seals and forlorn looking Jeeps! That would clinch the deal. Dress up like a homeless guy. Wow, perfect marketing plan there. Is America great or what.

Reactions: Chris
Oh yeah, you'd have the perfect target audience to appeal to. They already feel bad enough for everyone as it is, so when they hear your struggle... It's a guaranteed sale.

Make sure to say something like "handcrafted, made in the USA safety pins".

The word "handcrafted" resonates with them, the same way "gourmet" does for food.

They hear "gourmet donuts" and they say, "oh my god, I'll pay $5 per donut, it's gourmet!".

Reactions: StG58
OK, this is only my second post in this thread - the rest of you guys are way out in front...can I still get a trophy for participating?

Here you go @Neal

trophy2.0.0.jpg

LOL!

Saw this one online today and laughed!

View attachment 9436

Disclaimer: I am neither a Clinton or Trump supporter. Hell, I don't even consider myself to have any political affiliation at all. I think they're all corrupt assholes.
All I have to say is - there is a lot of unintended irony on both sides of this. Both sides.

Reactions: StG58 and Chris
Did 'Wall Street' loot and pillage the American citizens pension plans, securities, home equity, and other 'securities' in 2008 ?
Did anyone or any company get charged for this theft ? Anyone do time for it ?
Was the American taxpayer on the hook for bailing out General Motors, and the other auto makers who had already moved operations to Canada/Mexico and other offshore factories ?
If this is true ..... I'd be a very upset American citizen.
As a Canadian, I can tell you American folks that I like your country and the generosity and warmth of its citizens. But, I'm glad that I don't live under your political system.
This post isn't meant as a critique ....

But, I'm glad that I don't live under your political system.
This post isn't meant as a critique ....

I don't take that as an insult at all. I agree with you 100%. It's absolutely embarrassing to live in a country like America, yet have such a horrible and horrendous political system. It's an absolute joke for the most part.

Once upon a time it worked, there can be no doubt about that. But within the past few decades or so, it's really begun to fall apart.