Unmolested 2006 Rubicon Automatic

Status
Not open for further replies.

AndyG

Because some other guys are perverts
Lifetime Supporting Member
Just trying to help the brotherhood -

Gilbert’s Jeeps in Athens ,Al (webejeeping.com) has a stock, unmolested Patriot Blue TJ Rubicon , Automatic , hard doors ,soft top for 13,900.00 it has 113,000 miles.

I’m not saying it’s the deal of a lifetime , but nice ones like this are disappearing.

I’m not a seller or involved with the business, just a happy customer . They shoot straight and are great people .

Andy G

Reactions: MaloStapalo
Checked their site. Rubi looks great but what in the holy decals happened here?!?

• Haha
Reactions: MaloStapalo and Hog
You should move this to the for sell finds. Maybe try to add a link to their website.
Agreed , I figured Chris would , and hoped this might hit more people . My apologies Chris if I’m creating work for you .

That is an eye sore there. I agree with @AndyG that was wrapped to look like his trailer.

If it was wrapped that's a simple process to remove IIRC. Just cosmetics. You might get a better deal. Seeing how ugly it is. Swap out those chrome bumpers for stock or black. And you'd have a halfway decent looking Jeep.

I'll never know why guys paint their trailer rigs the same as their fugly motor homes. Motorhome paint has to be the most garish paint in the auto industry. Seems like the same guy has been designing and painting them since about '68. lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.