Unsupervised

PapaJeep

Just saying hello so y’all know I’m here. Here’s a little about my Jeep “ Unsupervised “
06 Rubicon, carbon off-road chromoly front & Yukon chromoly rear, Eaton true trac in the rear, destroyed the factory rear locker had to. Yukon ring & pinion. 4 “ procomp stage 2 lift, procomp upper control arms, skidrow belly skid, JKS quick discos, Rock hard full cage with down bars , Corbeau 5 point harness’, Banks throttle body with cold air intake with tuner, Dc2 wheels with Procomp Extreme MT 35-12.50. 50 “ curved Cree led lightbar, 2 sets of Shadow-reaper blue rock lights, Smittybilt 9500 winch with synthetic rope, smittybilt XRC stinger& XRC rear bumper. Bestop Twill top.Bearcat 880 Cb with Wilson flex antenna & external speaker.
I’m sure I left something off. Anyway glad to be here

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Post some photos when you get a chance, sounds like an awesome setup!

Also, welcome to the forum!

Reactions: PapaJeep
Just saying hello so y’all know I’m here. Here’s a little about my Jeep “ Unsupervised “
06 Rubicon, carbon off-road chromoly front & Yukon chromoly rear, Eaton true trac in the rear, destroyed the factory rear locker had to. Yukon ring & pinion. 4 “ procomp stage 2 lift, procomp upper control arms, skidrow belly skid, JKS quick discos, Rock hard full cage with down bars , Corbeau 5 point harness’, Banks throttle body with cold air intake with tuner, Dc2 wheels with Procomp Extreme MT 35-12.50. 50 “ curved Cree led lightbar, 2 sets of Shadow-reaper blue rock lights, Smittybilt 9500 winch with synthetic rope, smittybilt XRC stinger& XRC rear bumper. Bestop Twill top.Bearcat 880 Cb with Wilson flex antenna & external speaker.
I’m sure I left something off. Anyway glad to be here

Welcome to the forum.

This is one of my best friends. And a hard core wheeler.

About time you introduced yourself.

Reactions: PapaJeep and Chris
3a7ac280b3c37e4059674993750b14fe.jpg
c3d09f0995474ff97cb93909f73b0d59.jpg
0056a9e0b38187b54435614c2b5f37b3.jpg