(Updated) Milwaukee M18 XC6.0 High Output Deal!

Ontrac actually came through:
20220526_172940.jpg

I've got a Milwaukee 3/8 impact socket set coming in from Summit tomorrow. They ship Ontrac as well. Hopefully it will be 2-for-2 for on-time delivery.

Ontrac actually came through:
View attachment 333078

I've got a Milwaukee 3/8 impact socket set coming in from Summit tomorrow. They ship Ontrac as well. Hopefully it will be 2-for-2 for on-time delivery.
When did you place your order? I ordered the same thing May 25 at noon and it still hasn't shipped.

When did you place your order? I ordered the same thing May 25 at noon and it still hasn't shipped.
I didn't order the same thing (I ordered the grinder with batteries and charger), but my order acknowledgement email came in at 12:19pm (same time zone as you), and it finally shipped yesterday and is noted as out for delivery today (UPS).

• Sad
Reactions: TJ Starting
I didn't order the same thing (I ordered the grinder with batteries and charger), but my order acknowledgement email came in at 12:19pm (same time zone as you), and it finally shipped yesterday and is noted as out for delivery today (UPS).
I got order confirmation right after I ordered but hasn't shipped as of now, I hope I didn't catch the out of stock.

Just an FYI, the $269 tool kit deals will end in just under 17hrs. The original $299 buy a battery kit and get a free tool deal will continue to be on sale.

Well, 3/8 impact and batteries have arrived, string trimmer arrived today and works beautifully and somehow, I now have a 1/2 inch drill driver and 1/4 impact driver being delivered tomorrow, I might need therapy for this addiction
The string trimmer came with a rapid charger and it makes short work of an 8.0 battery
Now I need to quit looking at that extended reach M12 1/4 ratchet

Well, 3/8 impact and batteries have arrived, string trimmer arrived today and works beautifully and somehow, I now have a 1/2 inch drill driver and 1/4 impact driver being delivered tomorrow, I might need therapy for this addiction
The string trimmer came with a rapid charger and it makes short work of an 8.0 battery
Now I need to quit looking at that extended reach M12 1/4 ratchet
You've definitely got a bad case of the red virus. There is no known cure but the symptoms subside between sales (or you run out of money). For therapy sake and because I care, I will provide you with an address to ship one red tool kit as this should help you live with your affliction and guilt.

As I already have the Milwaukee garage tools I need, I opted to buy this for my wife. It'll make her yard work easier, and I'll have access to the 8Ah battery, as well...:sneaky:

https://www.homedepot.com/p/Milwauk...-21ST-2726-20-48-11-1850-48-11-1850/320166863
My 10 yo two cycle Troybilt string trimmer finally pushed me over the edge and I angrily went to home depot and bought that trimmer (just that with one 8Ah battery plus the 5Ah they throw in with a current promotion). It's life changing...Don't think I'll ever go back to gasoline.

My 10 yo two cycle Troybilt string trimmer finally pushed me over the edge and I angrily went to home depot and bought that trimmer (just that with one 8Ah battery plus the 5Ah they throw in with a current promotion). It's life changing...Don't think I'll ever go back to gasoline.
That's the trimmer I got, it's so much nicer than the Ryobi 4 stroke it replaced

That's the trimmer I got, it's so much nicer than the Ryobi 4 stroke it replaced
I have never used a gasoline-powered weed trimmer that wasn't a pain in the ass to get started. The last one my wife bought got used exactly twice before it failed to start. After an hour of screwing with it, it went to the dump. The next one was electric. So much nicer, save for dealing with the extension cords. I'm really hoping this Milwaukee doesn't disappoint.

Last edited:
Reactions: RINC