Upright transfer case shift lever

I bought the one from the ebay link last month. Dint have any issues with the install. It went in and worked without any mods. It is a tad longer than the oem but it goes in and moves fine. I have an 06

When I adjust my savvy, I put the transfer case and the shift lever in 4 low and set the cable length in that position. It should drop right into 2 hi when you put it forward, but I double check to make sure by disconnecting the end and making sure the t-case is all the way in.
Makes sense, I did mine in 2 hi but I see where 4 low would be the best way to set it. I’ll give it a shot.

Reactions: freedom_in_4low
I bought the one from the ebay link last month. Dint have any issues with the install. It went in and worked without any mods. It is a tad longer than the oem but it goes in and moves fine. I have an 06
That's good to hear, I purchased mine last month as well, but am waiting until I'm ready to do the Saavy shifter install as well.

Reactions: Jramos013
Finally got around to modifying the lever to make it work. My plan to use CJ knobs on both shifters worked once I drilled them out and tapped them from 3/8-16 to m10x1.5.

IMG_20200621_232018.jpg

IMG_20200621_232100.jpg

Reactions: Zorba and Maso
I just did something similar on mine this weekend. I bought a used stock t-case shifter handle on eBay, and cut it right at the bend. I'm a fan of the Rock Nobs, so I bought one for that shifter. It ended up being very low profile, but I kinda like that.
IMG_20200704_234953.jpg

Reactions: Zorba