Vendors that actually have Currie parts in stock?

ARawls88

TJ Enthusiast
Supporting Member
So after being sent the wrong rear springs, I’m left with trying to find a vendor that may have the rears actually on hand. I’m not having any luck. So is there any place besides the big vendors on google that could have some in stock? Thanks!

Most vendors don't keep inventory, they drop ship. This is a true story.

Did you try calling Currie themselves? That would be the very first thing I would do.

Not yet, that’s my first move now that they’ve finally opened up on the other side of the country!

Not yet, that’s my first move now that they’ve finally opened up on the other side of the country!

Yes, give them a buzz. I couldn't find a part I needed recently from them and I called them up. They got it out to me the same day. They are very good to deal with (y)

Reactions: ARawls88
Be sure to search RockJock in place of Currie. Since the company split, some of the products are labeled RockJock instead of Currie.

Savvy has products with the Currie springs; you might try them.

Be sure to search RockJock in place of Currie. Since the company split, some of the products are labeled RockJock instead of Currie.

Savvy has products with the Currie springs; you might try them.
Yes I called rock jock, left a message. Hope the fires haven’t affected them.

Reactions: Steel City 06
what coils do you need? I'm not really a fan, but 4wd.com show 4" rockjock springs in stock. The only reason I mention them is because they sell them for less and free shipping.
Currie charged me 30.00 to ship 2 tie rods via ups ground, which I thought was outrageous.

CE-9131RH2 or RH3. I’ll give them a call.
what coils do you need? I'm not really a fan, but 4wd.com show 4" rockjock springs in stock. The only reason I mention them is because they sell them for less and free shipping.
Currie charged me 30.00 to ship 2 tie rods via ups ground, which I thought was outrageous.

Ya'll need to quit bitching about what the vendors charge and get on the shipping company's asses. They are fucking us hard and there isn't much we can do. UPS added a 25 dollar surcharge to any box over 50 lbs. Brake kits go in 2 boxes over 50 lbs. so another 50 bucks in shipping. Then they still have the fuel surcharge from several years ago even though fuel is much lower now.

Ya'll need to quit bitching about what the vendors charge and get on the shipping company's asses. They are fucking us hard and there isn't much we can do. UPS added a 25 dollar surcharge to any box over 50 lbs. Brake kits go in 2 boxes over 50 lbs. so another 50 bucks in shipping. Then they still have the fuel surcharge from several years ago even though fuel is much lower now.
I ain’t bitching, hell I’ll pay whatever to get some cool springs headed my direction. Lol

But when other vendors charge less for the same product and ship for free, it's a win/win for the buyer.
There are also many companies out there that use shipping charges to increase their profits.
I have purchased from numerous specialty companies and have never complained about shipping. But when I can call Quadrawreck or 4WD and get a product shipped the same day for less, with free shipping, they are going to get my money.

But when other vendors charge less for the same product and ship for free, it's a win/win for the buyer.
There are also many companies out there that use shipping charges to increase their profits.
I have purchased from numerous specialty companies and have never complained about shipping. But when I can call Quadrawreck or 4WD and get a product shipped the same day for less, with free shipping, they are going to get my money.
There is no such thing as free shipping. There is no such thing as the same cost shipping without factoring in distance and time unless you are solely doing USPS Priority Flat Rate.

However they are doing it, they are still paying the freight, that cost is variable depending on distance and time.

As a company I must be fucking it up somehow since I eat 50-75 bucks in shipping to the 2 furthest zones.

4WD had what I needed and hopefully the jeep will be road worthy by mid next week!!!! Thanks guys!!

Blaine, I get it. There is no such thing as free shipping on the vendor side of things. Hell my dealership ships shit out all day, free shipping on most parts over 100.00, and yes they loose money on it.
For 90% of small businesses shipping is a loss.
I can also tell when someone is screwing me to increase their profits, and I'm not talking about the Tie rods ends.