WTB: Visor driver's side '97-'02

Status
Not open for further replies.

DER52

I need the driver's side sun visor for my 1998 TJ. Apparently 1997-2002 are the same. I would rather not buy the after market replacement set of two for $40 when I only need the one.

I may have one. I'll check. Do you need the whole assembly with the bracket and all?
Yes, I need the whole thing with the mounting bracket. On what is left of mine, it looks like the rod that is the holding part of the visor broke off at the mounting bracket. So I have only a broken mounting bracket and its two screws left. Thanks.

Do you still have your visor? Shipping may be cheaper on just the rod and bracket by itself

Hey, just checked my visors and the driver's side bracket is the one that's broken. Sorry

This site contains affiliate links for which Jeep Wrangler TJ Forum may be compensated.
Thanks, Fouledplugs, for finding this. Good to know of this option. As you say, I might be better off just buying the aftermarket set for $40.
I may wait a bit. A salvage yard in Kansas has one for $25, but shipping would add to this. Also, if our more local FN Jeep in Colorado Springs gets one in, they go for $20 or less.

Reactions: Fouledplugs
This site contains affiliate links for which Jeep Wrangler TJ Forum may be compensated.
Thanks, Fouledplugs, for finding this. Good to know of this option. As you say, I might be better off just buying the aftermarket set for $40.
I may wait a bit. A salvage yard in Kansas has one for $25, but shipping would add to this. Also, if our more local FN Jeep in Colorado Springs gets one in, they go for $20 or less.
Keep an eye on eBay. Sunvisors pop up often.

Status
Not open for further replies.