Want to upgrade injectors on 97 4.0 jeep

Bizzarestevo

I recently tore apart my intake and exhaust manifolds to replace the exhaust manifold because of that fun little crack. However i cleaned all the carbon build up out of my intake and block. I think i may have messed up one of my injectors because when i ran the diagnostics to check it out my #6 cylinder is running a little lean. I heard a rumor that the srt4 dodge neon injectors will work in the 4.0 jeep for a significant power increase. I was wondering if anybody knows anything about this and if not if anybody knows of some good injectors. I also know that Chrysler is not exactly famous for their durable electronic components so i don't want to mess anything up too bad.

I won't make any difference. The computer will adjust to make the motor run the way it does with stock injectors. There are rumors of picking up 4 mpg, and more power, but if that was true, the factory would have done it.

I won't make any difference. The computer will adjust to make the motor run the way it does with stock injectors. There are rumors of picking up 4 mpg, and more power, but if that was true, the factory would have done it.

X2. I did this on my old XJ with the 4.0 engine and it didn't make any difference whatsoever. The 4.0 isn't the type of engine that can take advantage of something like this. Maybe a Ferrari engine, but not a 4.0. You're better off saving your money.

You cannot make a "significant difference" in hp by simply flowing more fuel. It also needs to flow more air, burn more efficiently, and exhaust more efficiently.

Hi everyone. I’m assuming the injectors from the 4.0l fits on a 2.5...?
I need an fuel injectors upgrade because I’ve put a supercharger on my 2.5. Going on a dyno tune too...
Can someone confirm me the srt4 injectors fit in a 4.0l and if 4.0 and 2.5 injectors are the same shape ?
Thank you 👍🏻

The only thing I was able to confirm was that the 2.5 and 4.0L engines use two different p/n fuel injectors.

p/n 53030778 - 2.5L 4 CYL Gas
p/n 4854181 - 4.0L 6 CYL Gas