Wanted: TJ with less than 125k miles

Status
Not open for further replies.

Linus

Hi All - I need some experts to help me find a suitable Jeep. Looking for a 2000 to 2006 TJ with less than 125k miles, 4.0L, auto or manual is OK, prefer Sport, Sahara or Rubicon, some decent mods would be nice - wheels/tires, 2" to 3" lift, minimal rust. The perfect truck!

Price range is around $10K - anyone have any buddies that have something available?

I doubt you'll find a Rubicon for that price, but you will probably find others.

Are you looking within a certain area, or how far are you willing to travel?

yea I should have stuck to "Sport" which is totally fine for my purpose. I'd be willing to travel anywhere if the price / combo was right, or have it inspected and shipped. appreciate the help.

Reactions: Chris
decided the ultimate drive was better offroad?

I got tired of a few things:

1) Owning a fast car (like any BMW M car) is pointless unless you live somewhere where it's nothing but open roads or race tracks. No need for all that speed in the city or the suburbs.
2) BMW part prices are absurd, I know you can attest to this. The cost for anything BMW, whether it's OEM or aftermarket, is just stupid!
3) Maintenance is more expensive.

My Wrangler is more fun than any car I've ever owned, including all my BMWs. Sure, they don't go fast, but it doesn't matter. Take the top off and the doors off, cruise around on a Summer day, and I promise you that you'll forget your BMW even existed. Honest to goodness!

that's my plan brother!!! softop in the city too aggressive? i park outside in a condo parking lot.

that's my plan brother!!! softop in the city too aggressive? i park outside in a condo parking lot.

I got rid of my soft top and only run a hard top. However, that's because it rains A LOT where I am, and it can get very cold as well. The hard top keeps it much warmer inside. Besides, I'm either a top on or top off kind of guy. I look at the forecast for the day, and if there's even a chance of rain, I put the hard top on. If it's no rain at all in the forecast, it's top off and doors off!

Hi All - I need some experts to help me find a suitable Jeep. Looking for a 2000 to 2006 TJ with less than 125k miles, 4.0L, auto or manual is OK, prefer Sport, Sahara or Rubicon, some decent mods would be nice - wheels/tires, 2" to 3" lift, minimal rust. The perfect truck!

Price range is around $10K - anyone have any buddies that have something available?

I own a 1999 TJ Black Sahara summer Edition 4x4 with Beige soft top. 4.0L Auto with only 65497 miles on the clock - Still in date MOT and service with minimal rust and perfect condition. Due to the fact I'm moving house Im happy for a quite sale at £7800 if you are interested?

Status
Not open for further replies.