Ohio Warn 9.5ti Winch

Status
Not open for further replies.

IPerkWVU

TJ Addict
Supporting Member
Price
Used Warn 9.5ti Winch, steel cable, hook and roller fairlead. Premium Warn winch built in USA. 9,500 LB capacity.

Works great, test video at link below.

IMG_0012_exported_1376099299376495873.jpg
IMG_0009_exported_5706291678812390076.jpg
IMG_0010_exported_466742054190658268.jpg

Wish i would've known you were selling this before I bought my M8000. Reason for selling?

Wish i would've known you were selling this before I bought my M8000. Reason for selling?
It actually came with a Mopar TJ bumper I picked up on Craigslist. I have a newish m8000 on my bumper with synthetic line so figured I'd find this one a home.

Mopar Rock Crawler? Nice find.
Yeah, it needs a bit of work but will probably list it too eventually, should really be blasted and recoated/painted to knock off the rust, chipping powder coat and spray paint that's been utilized. Good bones though. I've been known to bump into trees so I'll keep my old bulletproof Warn bumper.

Yeah, it needs a bit of work but will probably list it too eventually, should really be blasted and recoated/painted to knock off the rust, chipping powder coat and spray paint that's been utilized. Good bones though. I've been known to bump into trees so I'll keep my old bulletproof Warn bumper.
Might be interested in it. I'm in Cinci a lot. Will be there tomorrow evening and Monday morning before I fly out to Florida.

I would be interested in the bumper as is if it’s not too rusted. I have a like new one that I need to modify and hate to screw the brand new powder coat on it.

I would be interested in the bumper as is if it’s not too rusted. I have a like new one that I need to modify and hate to screw the brand new powder coat on it.
How much was the blasting and powdercoat?

I’m going to get it sandblasted then see what it looks like after that. I’ll either post it up it at that point or send it to the powdercoaters.

I like the idea of selling pre-powdercoat, that way it limits the chance of getting scratched in the shipping process

Reactions: taylormade73
Status
Not open for further replies.