Warn M8000 deal

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought the "normal" price was $1000+. good to know
They manipulate the retail or normal price to get people to look at the big percentage off, hoping it will make a sale.

I really like using a price tracker (Keepa) as a browser add-on so I know how a products price is or is not fluctuating. If it doesn't ever fluctuate then you pay the piper. If it does fluctuate and don't need it immediately then you can be ready to buy on the low. I've saved thousands by just adding items to my watch list and pulling the trigger on the low.

That price tracker has really saved me money lately……. I look at how cheap an item was last year and my need quickly turns to “I’ll make do with out” very quickly….

Cool tracker you got… I don’t have my glasses so is this a deal… ?
If you're looking at buying this winch then I'd say it's current price of $671 sold from Amazon is a descent price. It hit a high of $796 in September 2021 and $639 a year ago. It's was about a hundred bucks cheaper a couple years ago and will be a while before we get close to that again if ever.
So in my personal opinion I'd say it's a buy if you're in the market for one. It could easily go back up in this high inflation market. If you don't need one anytime soon then it's may be worth waiting just because there's new products that come out and prices have to fall on existing models to make room for the new ones.

Reactions: Hog and Byhumba
If you're looking at buying this winch then I'd say it's current price of $671 sold from Amazon is a descent price. It hit a high of $796 in September 2021 and $639 a year ago. It's was about a hundred bucks cheaper a couple years ago and will be a while before we get close to that again if ever.
So in my personal opinion I'd say it's a buy if you're in the market for one. It could easily go back up in this high inflation market. If you don't need one anytime soon then it's may be worth waiting just because there's new products that come out and prices have to fall on existing models to make room for the new ones.
You need to be my stock broker!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.