Warn rear bumper

Status
Not open for further replies.
One of the best restaurants in town. We always request to sit in The Great Room. It’s really cool back there. Great ambience, great bar, great German food. I live about 9 miles north of there up 87.

Looking forward to seeing your build. Are you close to getting the lift?
That's exactly where we sat. Pretty cool place and food was great! Still waiting on shipment from MC. They called and said would ship after new years. I was kind of expecting this being a black Friday/free shipping sale.

Reactions: JMT
Yep! A friend and his wife are in Phoenix for Christmas through the New Year. He was very gracious to head up to Payson to meet @Chief1942 and his wife and pick up the bumper. I had all but decided not to replace it due to raising and feeding five youngsters. I’m excited as I didn’t want a spare tire mount in my bumper anyway, but prefer the Exogate. This bumper is looking better all the time for my rock crawling and occasional trailer tow. As you probably know, our bumpers are never tow rated, but they can tow safely. All I need is to weld the safety chainstays on and I’m set. I love the fact this bumper is 58 1/4” wide to give full protection to the corners, and tapered to give more clearance. Pretty cool as I considered this a shot in the dark. My friend Walt and his wife Susan are the most friendly and gracious people I know. They are always out meeting someone new. If you ever come to Fredericksburg, I wouldn’t be surprised if you met them. And you should just for the fine experience. Let me know anytime any of you pass through and we can get together for some great beers and fellowship.

What an awesome deal for you. It just proves that these members are the best around.

Reactions: JMT
What an awesome deal for you. It just proves that these members are the best around.
And now I can pass forward the stubby bumper end caps YOU gave me! One on the rear is partially damaged, but I fixed it good enough to run it. I’m going to remove it and fix it better when I get this new bumper. Thanks!

Reactions: CodaMan
Status
Not open for further replies.