Warn rear bumper

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would take that in a heart beat, but I’m in FL :(

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Very nice of you. I wanted Warns front and rear before I got the Dirtworx. No one I could find offered the Warn Rockcrawler rear bumper without the tire carrier anymore, so I gave up on Warn. Their (Warn) website doesn't list a part # anymore for the rear RC bumper without a tire carrier for the TJ (well, they do, but it is the same number as for a YJ). I heard that that bumper was discontinued by Warn.

Reactions: JamesAndTheSahara
I’d love to have it. I’m still stock bumper in the rear whereas front has an EAutogrilles. Is this the rock crawler with the 2” receiver hitch? I’m over here in Tx. Have a friend going somewhere in AZ for Christmas.

Reactions: JamesAndTheSahara
I’d love to have it. I’m still stock bumper in the rear whereas front has an EAutogrilles. Is this the rock crawler with the 2” receiver hitch? I’m over here in Tx. Have a friend going somewhere in AZ for Christmas.
It was on the Jeep when I bought it. I don't know what name Warn has for it, but it does have the two inch receiver. It doesn't have any tabs for shackles. If your friend wants to come to Rim Country he can pick it up.

It was on the Jeep when I bought it. I don't know what name Warn has for it, but it does have the two inch receiver. It doesn't have any tabs for shackles. If your friend wants to come to Rim Country he can pick it up.
I just sent the guy an email. Really nice folks, I think they’re going to Phoenix, they may actually pick up the bumper for me. They’re such cool people! I’ll keep you posted. If you’re heading to Phoenix anytime this week, let me know.

I believe the new proud owner is @JMT.
Was it someone from this forum that was the lucky winner?
Yep! A friend and his wife are in Phoenix for Christmas through the New Year. He was very gracious to head up to Payson to meet @Chief1942 and his wife and pick up the bumper. I had all but decided not to replace it due to raising and feeding five youngsters. I’m excited as I didn’t want a spare tire mount in my bumper anyway, but prefer the Exogate. This bumper is looking better all the time for my rock crawling and occasional trailer tow. As you probably know, our bumpers are never tow rated, but they can tow safely. All I need is to weld the safety chainstays on and I’m set. I love the fact this bumper is 58 1/4” wide to give full protection to the corners, and tapered to give more clearance. Pretty cool as I considered this a shot in the dark. My friend Walt and his wife Susan are the most friendly and gracious people I know. They are always out meeting someone new. If you ever come to Fredericksburg, I wouldn’t be surprised if you met them. And you should just for the fine experience. Let me know anytime any of you pass through and we can get together for some great beers and fellowship.

Yep! A friend and his wife are in Phoenix for Christmas through the New Year. He was very gracious to head up to Payson to meet @Chief1942 and his wife and pick up the bumper. I had all but decided not to replace it due to raising and feeding five youngsters. I’m excited as I didn’t want a spare tire mount in my bumper anyway, but prefer the Exogate. This bumper is looking better all the time for my rock crawling and occasional trailer tow. As you probably know, our bumpers are never tow rated, but they can tow safely. All I need is to weld the safety chainstays on and I’m set. I love the fact this bumper is 58 1/4” wide to give full protection to the corners, and tapered to give more clearance. Pretty cool as I considered this a shot in the dark. My friend Walt and his wife Susan are the most friendly and gracious people I know. They are always out meeting someone new. If you ever come to Fredericksburg, I wouldn’t be surprised if you met them. And you should just for the fine experience. Let me know anytime any of you pass through and we can get together for some great beers and fellowship.
Was there just last week. Would have looked you up but was tied up with family. We ate at Friedhelm's Bavarian Inn.

Was there just last week. Would have looked you up but was tied up with family. We ate at Friedhelm's Bavarian Inn.
One of the best restaurants in town. We always request to sit in The Great Room. It’s really cool back there. Great ambience, great bar, great German food. I live about 9 miles north of there up 87.

Looking forward to seeing your build. Are you close to getting the lift?

Status
Not open for further replies.