Warn VR8 sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
I get emails from Bass Pro asking if I'm still interested in the Warn VR. HELL YEAH I AM. Go to the link and out of stock. The folks behind the scene at BP getting a good laugh with their fishing.

Deal is live again. Just placed an order for the 8k. No idea if it will actually ship...will update

So tempting but 1) I really prefer the rope for safety reasons 2) I don't need a winch at this point of my build.

I've been watching this every day since Wednesday last week and it's been out of stock. Just a few minutes ago, I saw that it was "Limited Stock", and it let me complete the order. We'll see if I get a follow-up email saying it was cancelled. Now it's showing out of stock again.

I've been watching this every day since Wednesday last week and it's been out of stock. Just a few minutes ago, I saw that it was "Limited Stock", and it let me complete the order. We'll see if I get a follow-up email saying it was cancelled. Now it's showing out of stock again.
Good luck, my order was canceled last week.

LOL, that’s about $50 more than an M8000 on Amazon right now.
Yeah I think a M8000is like just over 600 on amazon. I like the VR8 a bit more because of the contractor pack and styling, but not enough to pay more than a M8000, and whatever you do don’t get the VR8 Evo, they changed the motor/gearbox so it actually performs worse than the VR8 and M8000, winch share a “drivetrain”

Status
Not open for further replies.