Washington Washington members that live to wheel

I wonder which WA member I saw, with a gorgeous red LJ with WA plates (if he was a forum member), when I stopped at Exit 1 in Post Falls to fuel up Friday...

Might have been Greg Dieck. I've met him a couple of times. Red LJ on 37's. I wheeled with him once at Compressor.

Reactions: reddvltj
I'm game for Reiter. Let's roll!!!

• USA Proud
Reactions: PNW_LJ
@kiwi I say we hit Reiter next time.

@B00mb00m, you think 33s no armor can make it out alive?

Trails are in the PDF map. Says 33" & lockers

Define alive? :) — friend of mine used to take his CJ7 on 33's through Reiter... Can't say it was always easy for him but he did it.

Granted it's been over ten years since I've been to Reiter but I thought there were trails there that we're OK for smaller tire sized rigs ?

I'm game for Reiter. Let's roll!!!

Really?

Attachments

• Reiter4x4TrailMap20200814.pdf
    4.2 MB · Views: 54
Define alive? :) — friend of mine used to take his CJ7 on 33's through Reiter... Can't say it was always easy for him but he did it.

Trails are in the PDF map. Says 33" & lockers

Granted it's been over ten years since I've been to Reiter but I thought there were trails there that we're OK for smaller tire sized rigs ?

FWIW, I hope Reiter is as narly as B00mb00m makes it out to be. We need some harder trails in WA!

FWIW, I hope Reiter is as narly as B00mb00m makes it out to be. We need some harder trails in WA!

I know I keep saying this but "Once My Jeep Is Done" you'll have to try out Rimrock if you think we need harder trails.

And have you done any of the trails in the Naches area? Or just the wetside play areas?

I know I keep saying this but "Once My Jeep Is Done" you'll have to try out Rimrock if you think we need harder trails.
Let’s DOO it.
And have you done any of the trails in the Naches area? Or just the wetside play areas?

Naches and Reiter are the next on my list.

Elbe and Walker Valley have been slightly disappointing, 95% of it can be done on 31s, with the exception of some “bonus lines”.

Let’s DOO it.

I'm working at it.

Naches and Reiter are the next on my list.

Elbe and Walker Valley have been slightly disappointing, 95% of it can be done on 31s, with the exception of some “bonus lines”.

IMO you can do 90% of the trails in the PNW on 33" tires. So you should be good for most of it.

IMO you can do 90% of the trails in the PNW on 33" tires. So you should be good for most of it.

In all honesty, you’re probably right.

FWIW, I’ve been on 33s for about a week now, and they’re already starting to feel insufficient.

37s may be my destiny, unfortunately..

• Haha

Rimrock is one I haven't done but need to. Almost have the brake controller set up on the tj. Then I can bring my tt with.

Has anyone been up into Natchez yet. How's the snow? '99' was in and out on most trails. No loops. Wondering if it might be the same this year. This is in reference to trail jam.

Last edited: