Watch out for fender lizards distracting you...

weldedcambolt

TJ Enthusiast
Supporting Member
Always got to watch out for fender lizards distracting you when you are working on a project:) I was about to finish putting on my last rim, an the neighbor come over. My buddy calls them fender lizards, when they come over to talk, while you are working.... So he walks over, we get to talking, an i forget to torque my last rim. Take a little roll around, an sure enough, the setting on the impact wasn't high enough, to not get it tight without the torque wrench, which is a good thing normally when you torque them down after snugged them up with the impact. An didnt lose a rim or nuts, cause i knew i was on a safety roll around, but knew what it was, the fender lizard interupption........watch out for them....they sneak up sometimes, intentionally, to take your project a drift......:)

My neighbors like to do this to me when I’m working in the garage with the garage door open. I’ll be under my Jeep and they’ll just come over and start talking to me. It totally distracts me from what I’m doing.

Next time I ought to say, “Hey, if you’re going to stand there talking to me, why not be a good neighbor and get under this Jeep and help me work on it?”. Haha!

My neighbors like to do this to me when I’m working in the garage with the garage door open. I’ll be under my Jeep and they’ll just come over and start talking to me. It totally distracts me from what I’m doing.

Next time I ought to say, “Hey, if you’re going to stand there talking to me, why not be a good neighbor and get under this Jeep and help me work on it?”. Haha!

well, he actually, started helping me on something else, that was going, but it got me distracted, with finishing torquing the rim. :)

Reactions: Chris