We have a serious matter that must be addressed

Bird

TJ Enthusiast
Supporting Member
There's been some major consequences since joining this site that I'm going to have to be compensated for.

Everytime i log on I'm being purged with ideas or educated on a particular install which is fine BUT my standard of living has been compromised....have to be compensated.
I'm an inocent bystander and felt my Jeep was fine.

Furthermore, I'll need to be compensated for counseling due to uncontrolled spending.....i leave this site and go straight to Amazon.
You people really need to take ownership of your own actions.

Now let's talk about the strain on my marriage due to endless hours in the garage....seriously, never heard of Currie before joining this site and now a steering kit is laying in the garage waiting to be bolted on.
Yep, gonna have to be compensated.

AND now struggling with carpal tunnel syndrome from holding my phone reading various threads....mind you this is NOT self inflicted.

My plan of action is simply this:
I'll start PMing various members for handouts and instructions on how to direct deposit into my account .

Oh, don't worry, through PayPal. :D

There's been some major consequences since joining this site that I'm going to have to be compensated for.

Everytime i log on I'm being purged with ideas or educated on a particular install which is fine BUT my standard of living has been compromised....have to be compensated.
I'm an inocent bystander and felt my Jeep was fine.

Furthermore, I'll need to be compensated for counseling due to uncontrolled spending.....i leave this site and go straight to Amazon.
You people really need to take ownership of your own actions.

Now let's talk about the strain on my marriage due to endless hours in the garage....seriously, never heard of Currie before joining this site and now a steering kit is laying in the garage waiting to be bolted on.
Yep, gonna have to be compensated.

AND now struggling with carpal tunnel syndrome from holding my phone reading various threads....mind you this is NOT self inflicted.

My plan of action is simply this:
I'll start PMing various members for handouts and instructions on how to direct deposit into my account .

Oh, don't worry, through PayPal. :D
The only Currie I knew before this site was in my Thai food! I smell class action suit!:tiburon:

How many times have you heard, “After this mod I’m done.” Then next week they post a new mod they’re considering. I finally figured out it’s not the forum that is addicting, it’s the Jeep. When people leave it’s because they really are built out.

Some stick around of course, just bc they enjoy helping and educating others.;)

sclaimer_i_love_to_spend_other_peoples_money_t_shirt-r11b3129e6df84e729efe5f2bb03e8703_k2gr0_260.jpg

There is always the 12 step program ? lol

How many times have you heard, “After this mod I’m done.” Then next week they post a new mod they’re considering. I finally figured out it’s not the forum that is addicting, it’s the Jeep. When people leave it’s because they really are built out.

Some stick around of course, just bc they enjoy helping and educating others.;)
I think I said I was done once or twice hahahaha.

Reactions: Plumber1 and JMT
Like they say, addiction IS a disease! I have been through various rehabs, only to come out of the building and find my temptress sitting in the parking lot.

Reactions: KCsTJ
Your mistake is that you are planning to pay off your debt. You need to rack up huge debt then file bankruptcy every seven years. Do it enough times and even you could be the POTUS! God bless American!

Reactions: Drizit

I'm an inocent bystander and felt my Jeep was...

Imagine how Kiwi feels, poor guy has to pay extra for shipping.

Reactions: Kiwi TJ and TJ2