We have a serious matter that must be addressed

Imagine how Kiwi feels, poor guy has to pay extra for shipping.
Don't forget the exchange rate too....:(

He is actually in "counseling".
I suspect right after he installed an elliptical machine on top of his rig.
I'm off my meds now :hollering: lol but every counselling appointment starts with 'Tell me about your childhood and your Jeep?"
I'm wondering about this elliptical machine you speak of though...Do you mean this?

hafner_rotabuggy_1.jpg

Don't forget the exchange rate too....:(

I'm off my meds now :hollering: lol but every counselling appointment starts with 'Tell me about your childhood and your Jeep?"
I'm wondering about this elliptical machine you speak of though...Do you mean this?

View attachment 37941

Pay for my meals and I’ll pack parts in a suitcase and bring them on a vacation to NZ lol

Pay for my meals and I’ll pack parts in a suitcase and bring them on a vacation to NZ lol
Great sounds like a plan.How big is your suitcase?..I'm needing a
5 x KO2 31',
4 x OME 2' springs
4x Bilstein shocks
Oh and front and rear Metalcloak bumpers too....if you can chuck a Warn winch in your pocket as well that would be awesome.:D

Reactions: KMG and dylansalrin
Haha your post made me laugh. The strain oh the strain.:risas3: My girlfriend is always telling me I’m on this to much, what do I keep on reading. I tell her I’m getting educated. There’s so much stuff on here my head hurts researching sometimes! You may never know what’s going to happen with your jeep so I learn everything I can. For I can at least have an IDEA on what it can be.
She also says I buy my jeep more things than I buy her:argue:

There's been some major consequences since joining this site that I'm going to have to be compensated for.

Everytime i log on I'm being purged with ideas or educated on a particular install which is fine BUT my standard of living has been compromised....have to be compensated.
I'm an inocent bystander and felt my Jeep was fine.

Furthermore, I'll need to be compensated for counseling due to uncontrolled spending.....i leave this site and go straight to Amazon.
You people really need to take ownership of your own actions.

Now let's talk about the strain on my marriage due to endless hours in the garage....seriously, never heard of Currie before joining this site and now a steering kit is laying in the garage waiting to be bolted on.
Yep, gonna have to be compensated.

AND now struggling with carpal tunnel syndrome from holding my phone reading various threads....mind you this is NOT self inflicted.

My plan of action is simply this:
I'll start PMing various members for handouts and instructions on how to direct deposit into my account .

Oh, don't worry, through PayPal. :D
I had a good laugh at that but all of us are in the same predicament I say this while sitting in my mothers garage every day and all night during my home time off from driving OTR my keep behind me in pieces getting new injectors, fender flairs and anything else I feel like yes she is more than annoyed but I gotta go out again gotta get things done, right?
Ps I’m a 52 year old heavy set woman anyone can suddenly find themselves right here too and I say Good For Them, a good for you, AND Good for Me Too!! So, Congratulations on your obsession. I’m proud of you!!
👍🏻🙃🤣😎👌

• USA Proud
  • Love
Reactions: Chris and JMT