We need this

Justemptyeverypocket

Possible Maniac
Supporting Member
Y'all ever looked at the about section about Chris "aside from my Jeep—include playing the banjo, guitar" now personally I feel that we all need a video of him shredding on the banjo anyone agree?

One of these days I’ll make a video. Thing is, I don’t have anyone to play with. I really wish I could find some local bluegrass guys to get a band going.
awesome man I've been wanting to learn how to play the banjo for a long time but I've heard it's one of the most difficult string instruments to learn

awesome man I've been wanting to learn how to play the banjo for a long time but I've heard it's one of the most difficult string instruments to learn
I’m not sure. I find guitar way more difficult than banjo. I mean it’s easy to pickup the basic chords but getting really good at it is very difficult. Banjo is typically tuned to open G, and playing in an open tuning IMHO always makes things way easier to learn.

It also depends on what type of banjo you want to play. I play mostly Scruggs style and for some reason it just came very naturally to me.

I have found that playing banjo is much easier for me than guitar. Of course some of that may just be that some things come naturally to different people. Banjo seems to be one of those things where I picked up quite easily. Once I learned the rolls it became super fun.

I'm tone deaf so I SUCKED at any and all instruments. My son plays the guitar and piano and sings really well. My daughter plays the clarinet and sings. My mom has an awesome voice so I don't know how it skipped me but it did.

I'm tone deaf so I SUCKED at any and all instruments. My son plays the guitar and piano and sings really well. My daughter plays the clarinet and sings. My mom has an awesome voice so I don't know how it skipped me but it did.
Only thing I can play is the radio...

Here's my latest custom built one-off banjo.

The neck is one piece of wood. It looks like two pieces, but it's a really cool cut of Ziricote wood that happened to be light and dark. Definitely adds to the exotic look!

63772700613__2F656BB2-D673-45EC-83BF-B1AEC88F50B5.jpeg

63772701798__2BA659A5-D237-458C-BB84-A1294E574269.jpeg

63772703421__2EECBCCE-8414-42A1-B9B0-1A377E420CAF.jpeg

Reactions: Chris and Wildman
That's not the only thing that skipped you. 🤣😉

• Haha
Reactions: Wildman
Here's my latest custom built one-off banjo.

The neck is one piece of wood. It looks like two pieces, but it's a really cool cut of Ziricote wood that happened to be light and dark. Definitely adds to the exotic look!

View attachment 237340

View attachment 237341

View attachment 237342
there is the without pictures this thread is worthless thing....
then there is the without video this thread is worthless thing.....

ps since we luv ya, we won't shred ya too bad...... maybe

Reactions: Chris