What actor makes you change the channel?

Adam Sandler
Will Ferrell
Kathy Griffin
Nicolas Cage

Adam Sandler
Will Ferrell
Kathy Griffin
Nicolas Cage
I used to hate nick when I was growing up, but somehow I really liked adaptation and there's 2 nick cages in that one, but I was at a weird age too. Also I grew up on will ferrell and Adam Sandler.

I have no idea why Kathy Griffin is famous.

Nicholas Cage? That guy is awesome!
Well, the good news about ole Nicky boy is if you want to know how he is in practically every single one of his movies, all you have to do is watch one and that covers them all. Some poor schmuck gets entangled in circumstances out of his control and somehow manages to survive and overcome attaining hero status while being drunk, high, stupid, ignorant, retarded, or some other debilitating affliction that puts normal folks in the grave early.

Well, the good news about ole Nicky boy is if you want to know how he is in practically every single one of his movies, all you have to do is watch one and that covers them all. Some poor schmuck gets entangled in circumstances out of his control and somehow manages to survive and overcome attaining hero status while being drunk, high, stupid, ignorant, retarded, or some other debilitating affliction that puts normal folks in the grave early.
1613012001263.gif

• Love
Reactions: Rick Flair
200.gif

• Haha
Reactions: Rick Flair
Got rid of my TV in 1996 . . . . . . miss it like I miss holes in my socks. 📺
Yea, I wouldn't own one myself, but my wife is a news junkie - and I *do* like to watch my DVD movies - its more comfy to watch on a TV than it would be on the computer.

Last edited:
Reactions: Head Lice
I don’t watch regular tv shows or any of the serial shows on Netflix (I don’t have Netflix). I might watch 1 or 2 movies a year, usually when flying somewhere. I don’t recognize most of the names that have been mentioned.

a co-worker asked me “Are you going to watch (insert show name here)? Season 7 starts tonight.” I never heard of the show Before that day.

Tom Cruise . . . . worst!
TC is a fair bit of midget. Tall for a midget but not by much or not so much if he played one of the 7 Dwarfs you'd just put it down to being a happy eater. To cast him as Jack Reacher was a travesty and only because a more more terrible than that word escapes me at the moment.

• Love
Reactions: Head Lice
Rosy O'Donnel or Whoopi Goldberg. I just cant stand watching either of them their voices are like nails on a chalk board to me.

Reactions: 5632