What are fold and tumble seat tracks worth

williambmac

TJ Expert
Supporting Member
I have a very good set of fold and tumble seat tracks for 97-02 TJ's that I'm gonna put up for sale, but trying to figure out what they are worth.

What is the going rate for a set.

I have a very good set of fold and tumble seat tracks for 97-02 TJ's that I'm gonna put up for sale, but trying to figure out what they are worth.

What is the going rate for a set.
Personally I wouldn't pay more than 100 each for clean and sound. Shipping will kinda suck and they need to be boxed well. We got one for Chris that had been dropped from a significant height that ruined the base due to bending one side back about an inch.

Reactions: williambmac
I hear folks say that they are not common but I rarely see rigs without them on both sides.
I aquired them a few years ago when I put the Corbeau seats in my rig. I ended up modifying my original seat tracks to work with the earlier adapters. I wouldn't do that again though.

I just recently picked up a very good set of Columbia Edition seats to put back into my rig, but the driverside does not have fold and tumble option.
I was going to try and swap everything over, but it's not worth the aggravation.