What are the best lockers for a 2004 TJ?

So I have read through this thread and a few others about what to do for lockers and gears, and since a few other people asked here I figured I’d ask as well.
03 manual 4.0
33s with 3.5 inch lift ( this will be max lift and tires )

Wheeling will be Tennessee so everything but mostly stock friendly stuff Forrest roads some mud and rock but nothing crazy.

I have 30/35 combo thinking lunchbox front
Electric selectable locker rear
4.11 ish gears

How does this setup sound super green with all this but want something practical yet capable.
is that a 5 or 6 speed manual?

How bad is this Ring and Pinion Master set? I got a pretty good deal on this complete set ($368, Regular price $525) with seals, bearings, races, shims and all, I got the 4.56 Would I be better off selling it and buying Revolutions?

Sorry guys im in TN and just an hour from Rough country is why I bought them.

https://www.roughcountry.com/jeep-t...5c.html?find=2002-jeep-wrangler-tj-4wd-739001
I’m sure they are fine. Most gears are made in just a few factories. The Revolution gears are Circle K, which is the best, but everything else is good. I don’t hear of people having bad gears, just bad gear setups.

I’m sure they are fine. Most gears are made in just a few factories. The Revolution gears are Circle K, which is the best, but everything else is good. I don’t hear of people having bad gears, just bad gear setups.
Thats good to hear! So will the super 35 kit work with those gears. I guess the gears dont matter but the axles and locker have to both be 30 spline, is that correct?

Reactions: JMT
will the super 35 kit work with those gears. I guess the gears dont matter but the axles and locker have to both be 30 spline, is that correct?
30 spline all around

Is this the correct locker I need?

https://www.jegs.com/i/Detroit-Locker/357/162C66A/10002/-1
I can get it for $695 price matching. Anyone know where I can get it cheaper?
That’s an option for a S35. It’s not the most driveable of the locker choices. A Detroit is a full time AUTO locker that disengages with high sids to side load, like turning. It has some quirks you’ll need to learn to live with on the street. The extra $$$ for an ARB or Elocker make street driving normal when it’s off. Then lock it up only when needed.

That’s an option for a S35. It’s not the most driveable of the locker choices. A Detroit is a full time AUTO locker that disengages with high sids to side load, like turning. It has some quirks you’ll need to learn to live with on the street. The extra $$$ for an ARB or Elocker make street driving normal when it’s off. Then lock it up only when needed.
I was just considering the full time so I could put it in there and be done and not have to worry about electrical/air problems (something else to work on). How Is the reliability on the ELocker?

Jeep is not a daily driver and im half deaf so I dont mind clicking and so on if I did do detroit lol
It’s a pop/bang that resonates thru the truck. Best to drive one before deciding if you want to live with it.
having the option to unlock alows the truck to turn better off road.

It’s a pop/bang that resonates thru the truck. Best to drive one before deciding if you want to live with it.
having the option to unlock alows the truck to turn better off road.
i gotcha Ill have to drive one and see if I want to live with it or not. May be better off just goin wit an elocker since they seem to be reliable.