What are the best windshield wiper replacements for a 2006 TJ?

There's a Youtube channel called Farm Project and all he does is review various products that guys are interested in. None are given to him, he purchases them all so there's no bias.

Anyway, I watched his extensive review of a dozen or so wiper blades and the Bosch Icon is the one that topped the list. I put it into my phone so I'd know which to buy the next time I need blades.

There are some VERY cool reviews on his channel. https://www.youtube.com/c/ProjectFarm/videos
That is what I use on all of my vehicles. Quiet, last a loooooong while and the glass effectiveness is unmatched.

yeah i snag denso blades when they go on sale. then wait until September to put them on.

I like Silblades, 5 year replacement warranty. Had pretty good luck with them.
I put these on my 06 LJ 8 years ago and they are doing fine. I put them on my '12 GC when it was new and they are still working fine. South TX sun is murder on stuff like rubber and vinyl, but the silicone is holding up great.

Buy new wiper arms with new springs. I believe the spring wearing out is what causes the blade to bump along the windshield. Rather than gliding over it. There is a good yt review on wiper arms. I dont recall if oem mopars are available. But crown or omix make good ones.

Im about to do this. As mine bump along. And its annoying as hell.

Oh. And go with bosch. They last good. But i am interested in those hot weather blades. It only rains for a few weeks here in socal. The rest of the year they bake in the sun. And suck come fall.

Buy everything off rockauto. Best selection and prices.

There's a Youtube channel called Farm Project and all he does is review various products that guys are interested in. None are given to him, he purchases them all so there's no bias.

Anyway, I watched his extensive review of a dozen or so wiper blades and the Bosch Icon is the one that topped the list. I put it into my phone so I'd know which to buy the next time I need blades.

There are some VERY cool reviews on his channel. https://www.youtube.com/c/ProjectFarm/videos
I’ve had Bosch Icons on all of my vehicles for many years. ‘Worth the money. You can’t go wrong.

Reactions: Jerry Bransford