What are you buying your TJ with your $600 stimulus payment?

SoCalTJ

TJ Enthusiast
Supporting Member
I’m thinking about some rock sliders. Maybe the Savvy even though that’s probably (is) overkill for me. Maybe some new tires. I just fricking bought some JKS disconnects...could have gotten AntiRock.

If you haven’t already, learn to trade options. There’s no going back to just buying/selling stock. It’s not as complicated as it seems.

I'll have to do that.

When the market crashed in March I bought as many Bitcoins as I could when they hit $3500.

I maxed out every credit card I have.

Imagine how much I am liking that decision now ;)

I'll have to do that.

When the market crashed in March I bought as many Bitcoins as I could when they hit $3500.

I maxed out every credit card I have.

Imagine how much I am liking that decision now ;)
Wow, bold move Cotton!! Congrats! I wanted to do something like that, I'm just too chicken s@#t. If I don't invest the $600 in crypto, I'll be buying a soft top.

Im donating mine as soon as I get it. did the same with my last stimulus.

Someone out there will find need for it more than I will.

Who am I to waste it on Jeep parts when it could help out a family in need and give them an awesome Christmas/holiday/New Year?

Last edited:
Good choice.;)
sliders.jpg

i never got the 1200$...so not sure if i'm gonna get this. but some blank rear corners would be on my list.

What is this "stimulus" you talk about? Actually what is Covid 19? Western Australia has no covid 19 but we pretend we have some sort of social distancing rules when we dont! lol
You cant buy an old under $10k 4x4 here for love nor money because of all the un needed stimulus payments handed out Willy Nilly to millennials and the like who cant go overseas at the moment but must have a 4x4 with 33,s to go Bush! Our unemployed are now paid quite handsomely "not to go to work" while we cant get farm helpers? Produce is going bad because we have no overseas seasonal fruit & vegetable pickers to harvest it but they just keep giving more to the unemployed with no restrictions or even reservations to take up any sort of paying jobs that are available?
Strange Times indeed!
I am a middle income earner and get nothing for free, I actually want nothing for free because I have done my hard yards already and jumped of the "Merry Go Round" :)

Probably tires, the ones on the Jeep now are about done with!!

The wife's is going towards more ammo or her new pistol, she can't decide.

Reactions: TheBoogieman
If I get the $600, I’ll just put it away for now, maybe add it to my retirement and buy a whole new Jeep in 25 years.

Reactions: TWiG01
If I get the $600, I’ll just put it away for now, maybe add it to my retirement and buy a whole new Jeep in 25 years.
I had to check your profile for your age with that comment. People save for something that isn't a "given". Live for today. My first wife got Cancer at 26. All the money in the world can't fix that.