What bumpers go well with the gen right tube fenders?

Muffinhed

Looking for opinions. I love the arb bull bumper but I dont think the gen right stuff works well with the arb bull bumper. Looking for pics of gen right with various bumpers. Show me your stuff :) I have an 06 yellow Rubicon with 2.5" old man emu kit.

20180821_160235.jpg

Either the Savvy bumper or the GenRight stubby.

Using anything but a stubby bumper with tube fenders seems senseless to me. It will also look stupid (opinion).

I agree, I wanted the tube bumpers because of the durability factor and that I cant find any stock Rubicon fender flares anywhere...do you think running just a 32.5" tire would be goofy looking with the ome 2.5 lift?

As long as they aren’t the highline fenders, then I think 32.5” should look okay with those fenders.

I really like the GenRight and Savvy stubby bumpers. I have the Savvy one myself. The fact that it’s alunimum is also a huge plus.

I don't have the fenders, but I have a Warn stubby. I like it good enough. It wasn't terribly expensive. It came powder coated, it had powder coating issues, so I sanded off all of the powder coating and cleaned, primered, and painted it. I painted it hammered black. I think it actually looks better than the powder coat in my opinion. I am not sure if I just got a messy one or if they are cheaply coated, but outside of the crappy coating, I like the bumper alot.

https://www.northridge4x4.com/part/front-bumpers/87700-warn-rock-crawler-stubby-front-bumper

Comes with a winch mount also. (Not a raised one either) <- that was a bonus for me.

I think I'm going to stick with the oem flares and go with the arb bumper ;) Does anyone have any of the aforementioned!!