• Want to add an app icon for this forum to your mobile device's home screen? Check out this thread to see how.
  • Have an event you want to share? Check out the new forum event calendar and how-to use it in this thread here.
  • To both new members and existing members, please read this thread about posting your topics in the correct sub-forum. It makes my job (and my life) a lot easier!

What did Santa bring for your Jeep?

cliffish

TJ Addict
Supporting Member

Alex01

Enthusiast
Supporting Member
Ride of the Month Winner
Reactions: JMT

TJ4Jim

TJ Addict
Supporting Member
Nothing for the Jeep this year but my Indian Vintage made out well with a Handlebar Bag and a Block jack for the motorcycle lift table.

Reactions: fuse

Mike_H

Rust Belt Heavyweight
Supporting Member
Nothing for my Jeep... Yet. My wife and I splurged for a new TV this year for Christmas, so no expensive present from her...I did get a nice bonus from work though and some cash from my folks... Trying to decide if I want to take the next step in my build, or put it in the bank and let the Jeep chill for the winter... Ready to go if we have nice weather.

I have to get new control arms, a new stereo system would be nice, my seats are starting to break down, interior could be rhino lined, etc... Oh, and I need the savvy under armor/tummy tuck...

Last edited:
Reactions: JMT and Alex01