What did you get your Jeep for Christmas?

I got a few things. A Milwaukee m12 fuel stubby 3/8” impact gun and m12 fuel 3/8” ratchet for the tool bag. Then I got a new Garmin GPS map 64st with a RAM roll bar mount. And lastly I received a new GoPro hero 8 black to record my future adventures. I’d say it was one hell of a great Christmas.

36 sq ft of Noico Sound deadening, new motor mounts with 1” spacer to replace the Brown Dog MML I’m running currently, RC front track bar, and ZJ tie rod kit from Crown
Report back on any differences you can feel after switching out BD MML for the spacers.

Will do. The increased vibes from the BD MML were driving me insane even though I do in fact have the rubber set.
I have the BD rubbers too. I’ve never had a complaint, but I started seeing them on here about a year ago. I probably was distracted by the DW I got the day I installed the BD’s and never noticed vibes before I got used to it.

Reactions: 2006TJ1
I have the BD rubbers too. I’ve never had a complaint, but I started seeing them on here about a year ago. I probably was distracted by the DW I got the day I installed the BD’s and never noticed vibes before I got used to it.
I don't mine the physical vibration, but the things in the interior that vibrate as a result drive me crazy. Dash rattling, plastic trim pieces vibrating and rattling, etc. It's only while idling but in stop and go traffic or rush hour traffic I have enough time sitting still to hate it.

I bought the Savvy CA set a little back for Christmas, and was gifted the Bestop floor liners.

CFBEB635-74F0-4033-A783-B64A706FB50D.jpeg

JKS Disco's, Rampage Brush Guard, 2 more recovery boards (so I have a set of 4 now), Camp Toilet (requirement for sand camping), extra set of Canyon Wheels (for the broken spare I currently have and for future sand paddle tires :p).

Reactions: JMT