What do you think of my new Boulders?

Van

Supporting Member
Ride of the Month Winner
I was getting to the point of thinking about new tires and decided to go ahead and replace my Moabs with 15” wheels so I could get C-rated tires. I decided on these Mammoth Boulders back in June and ordered them. They were on back order and just came in this week. I wrapped them with 35x12.5x15 STT Pros.

I really like the charcoal color but wondered how it would go with my tan top. I think I’ll just try to keep my top a little dirty so they’ll match better!

AE5069F9-D9A1-4270-8EB9-14B6861B34CC.jpeg

They look good.
I almost got those when I needed new tires.
My Moabs already have some rock rash, so I didn't see the point of tearing up another set up wheels.

I have a white Rubi, and just got a set of Mickey Thompson MTZ’s I wanted to mount on my beadlocks for trail rides and get an extra set of 15” wheels for my A/T’s- pretty sure you sold me on what I want.

B23C339C-21F6-4866-B1FE-22832AB6F42F.jpeg

Man those lool good, im really considering getting rid of my current wheels for some JK moabs(17s for more tire options)

Man those lool good, im really considering getting rid of my current wheels for some JK moabs(17s for more tire options)
If the Gateway Buckshot P78 16's weren't so expensive I would have a set of Rubi wheels and Buckshots!!!!!

Reactions: D M
I was getting to the point of thinking about new tires and decided to go ahead and replace my Moabs with 15” wheels so I could get C-rated tires. I decided on these Mammoth Boulders back in June and ordered them. They were on back order and just came in this week. I wrapped them with 35x12.5x15 STT Pros.

I really like the charcoal color but wondered how it would go with my tan top. I think I’ll just try to keep my top a little dirty so they’ll match better!

View attachment 271944
Look great… nice choice👍🏻

Reactions: John Cooper