What Else Is Needed For This Rancho Lift?

Are you planning on sticking with the Rancho kit, or piecing together your own? If you are going to be replacing your control arms are you going to go with stock control arms or adjustable? At a 2.5" lift its not completely required, but if your stock ones are shot it can't hurt to upgrade. It always does benefit should you decide in the future to go higher on your lift.

I bought my lift. It's the Rubicon Express RE7000-3T 3.5" Super-Flex Short Arm. The kit includes, front and rear springs, twin tube shocks, front track bar, 8 control arms, uppers are adjustable, extended bump stops, longer front stainless steel brake lines and Gen II sway bar disconnects.

I got the kit for $1743 (CDN). That's $700 off the price of other sites. I think they made a mistake and out the U.S. price on their site. That's a deal in my books.

61PuCBGBw1L._AC_SL1000_.jpg

My original budget was $1000. Since I went a little above that, I'll drive the Jeep and see how the vibrations are. If there are any, I'll do an MML and with the adjustable upper control arms, hopefully that will take care of any vibrations.

One thing I will recommend with this lift is trash that heim joint that the adjustable trackbar comes with and get yourself an FK Rod end heim joint or similar quality brand. The ones these come with are garbage and will start rattling like crazy in very short order.