What I did to my TJ today

Sandcrab

Supporting Member
Got my new soft top on,and front bumper.
Fixed AC last week,now I'm nice and cool.

20230618_155602.jpg

20230617_080641.jpg

Reactions: Jason06 and Chris
Been getting the roof and door parts together for a few months, the upper doors and frames came in a day ago. I install a used soft top and YJ doors, modded the new TJ door frames to fit doors and installed new smithbuilt skins. Got it all on yesterday, now i need to let the sun shrink it a little.

IMG_1443.jpg

IMG_1444.jpg

IMG_1445.jpg

IMG_1446.jpg

Reactions: Sandcrab
I went to the Miami Valley Steam Thresher's Association 2nd Annual Plow Day.. Not unusual really, but I also pulled a plow for a couple of rounds. The man that owns the plow brought a small Farmall tractor and 3 plows. One 1 bottom, which I used, and two 2 bottom plows. Because I was unsure about doing it, I used the 1 bottom.... After pulling the single plow at an idle through some really hard ground, I think that if the plow was properly set up on some ground that had some moisture in it and was softer, I could have pulled one of the 2 bottom plows....

IMG_20230916_174915.jpg

IMG_20230916_191051.jpg

However, before I pulled the plow to the field, We used it for a desk for the participants to sign waivers (CYA paper)...:cool:

Video proof, fellas....

The big guy in gray is the owner of the plow and this is the first few yards while he was adjusting the plow. The ground was so hard that he had to adjust it so aggressively, that when it did hit softer ground it went ALL the way in....However, the old girl was able to pull the plow at an idle in the easier pulling ground.....4wd low range 33x10.50R15 B.F. Goodrich all Terrain T/As...I am happy.

The audio is not my Jeep....

Last edited:
Reactions: Blondie70
I went to the Miami Valley Steam Thresher's Association 2nd Annual Plow Day.. Not unusual really, but I also pulled a plow for a couple of rounds. The man that owns the plow brought a small Farmall tractor and 3 plows. One 1 bottom, which I used, and two 2 bottom plows. Because I was unsure about doing it, I used the 1 bottom.... After pulling the single plow at an idle through some really hard ground, I think that if the plow was properly set up on some ground that had some moisture in it and was softer, I could have pulled one of the 2 bottom plows....

View attachment 458281

View attachment 458282

However, before I pulled the plow to the field, We used it for a desk for the participants to sign waivers (CYA paper)...:cool:

Oh, that's me with my foot on the bumper...

Reactions: Blondie70