What is my 2004 SE with 16K miles worth?

There is a lot of truth to the low mileage curse. It often results in leaks from everywhere once you start driving it. As for the price, man I cannot believe what some of these are going for these days. I really think there is a window to get $10k for it now. I'm not sure how long that window will last, but I think it's a reality.

That being said, that $10k wouldn't come from me, but there is demand for clean TJs, and lots of people with too much money these days.
$12,000 cash sale for my "gently used Rubicon" when I need the money (which is always). My co-worker of 15 years and good friend died the other day and it has me thinking hard. He had money, owned a horse farm, did a job just so he and his wife could have a good retirement. He was pulling weeds while his wife was making them lunch. She looked out the window to see him in the yard. Massive heart attack and a very thin, fit 60 year old guy. Life has no guarantee.

$12,000 cash sale for my "gently used Rubicon" when I need the money (which is always). My co-worker of 15 years and good friend died the other day and it has me thinking hard. He had money, owned a horse farm, did a job just so he and his wife could have a good retirement. He was pulling weeds while his wife was making them lunch. She looked out the window to see him in the yard. Massive heart attack and a very thin, fit 60 year old guy. Life has no guarantee.
I am so sorry.
Yeah, as I get older I see more and more of this as well. Life would be a lot easier if we knew when our "expiration date" is. All you can do is try to strike a balance and plan based on the information you have.

On another note, are you saying that life is too short to own a 4 cylinder TJ?:ROFLMAO::LOL:
Sorry, I had to!

Reactions: TheBoogieman
That's really tuff to hear :(
Our daughter is an RN and say's she sees a lot of men come in with all kinds of preventable, life threatening conditions that could have been treated or cured if found earlier!
Get your annual physical every year guys, makes a difference!

Sorry for you loss, Boog.

Sorry for you loss, Boog.
Thank you. It made me realize more than ever how fragile life is. I never really cared about myself, just others. I know I don't seem like it on these forums. "Fake news". :)
p.s my wife works at a surgery facility. After 5 hernia surgeries, a torn rotator cuff and ripped bicep tendon, my healthy weight lifting lifestyle had to end. :)

Reactions: NashvilleTJ
Hold onto it until spring. looks like you're from SC. Advertise around the ocean area and someone with a beach house will buy it as a fun summer toy. Half doors, manual, soft top, no frills has some attraction.
Yea I am in no rush to sell, located in Charleston so should be able to get a premium based on what I've seen. People seem to have no problem spending $$ around here.

Sorry for your loss. Puts things into perspective.

My co-worker of 15 years and good friend died the other day and it has me thinking hard. He had money, owned a horse farm, did a job just so he and his wife could have a good retirement. He was pulling weeds while his wife was making them lunch. She looked out the window to see him in the yard. Massive heart attack and a very thin, fit 60 year old guy. Life has no guarantee.
Sorry to hear about your friend.... my condolences....
In the past I thought about the future... and now that I am early retired; with all the BS that is going on in the world... I just live for the present and try not to worry about the future since there's not much I can do about it anyways....

If you believe that, you'll believe your wife when she tells you she "prefers" a small penis, a guy who last for 3 minutes and that sigh was actually an orgasm and not a sigh of relief that the 3 minutes is up. 🤫
Like I said before It might only be an inch long but its 6 inches round! lol