What is the cheapest you have seen for a Currie 4 inch lift?

On a lot of these products it's rare to see more than about 10% off. I was able to get a 10% on the Savvy version of the Currie kit, but no more.

Call the manufacturer or vendor and ask if there are any coupon codes you can use

A lot of these offroad shops are relatively small, so the deals directly with them will typically be 5% or so. If you find any bigger guys that are distributors that's where you will find anything more than that.

I go direct typically as it hopefully supports them more since there is a middleman removed. I just emailed to say I was going to buy either way, but if there is a discount code I wouldn't be unhappy. I have used 5% off at Savvy for the last few upgrades.

In some cases you can get better deals piecing the kit together yourself. I landed on 1/2 off rear springs randomly and small discount randomly on Ranchos.

Thanks everyone! I just picked up a ce-9800hl kit for my lj. Summit racing has it listed for $1,871 before tax and shipping. I called around and got quadratec to price match with free shipping. Hope this helps someone!

You may also want to pick up some rear shock relocation brackets (CE-9601), depending on how your new shocks mount. That's the one thing I didn't have to complete my install in time

Thanks for the heads up! I'm thinking rancho 5000x but haven't looked into these yet
Those shocks work great with the kit. The ones for 3.5" lift are perfect for 4" SL, 1.25" BL, and 35s. They bottom out right as the tire begins to rub on the tub. You'll need to trim the flares or get wider flares to prevent rubbing on the lip with that combination, though. The RS5000X shocks will need the relocator brackets in the rear if you have a double cardan driveshaft

@Chris Is there a difference between the springs in his link and the ones in this link?
Currie Enterprises CE-9801HS Johnny Joint 4" Suspension System with Antirock/Double Adjustable Upper Arms https://www.amazon.com/dp/B018I6B6L4/?tag=wranglerorg-20

I also noticed the link is his kit comes with quick disconnects

Same springs, the one you linked to on Amazon just comes with more / better stuff (i.e. double adjustable uppers, Antirock, etc.).

Reactions: 06TJ35's
Great choice, I love my Currie kit the ride is great I am running the RS9000xl with a nice ride but I have heard a lot of things about the 5000 series also

@Chris Is there a difference between the springs in his link and the ones in this link?
Currie Enterprises CE-9801HS Johnny Joint 4" Suspension System with Antirock/Double Adjustable Upper Arms https://www.amazon.com/dp/B018I6B6L4/?tag=wranglerorg-20

I also noticed the link is his kit comes with quick disconnects
The ce-9801hs does have different rear springs for (tjs). It also has the anti rock and double adjustable uppers.
The ce-9800hl (disconnects/mine) and ce-9801hl (anti-rock) come with Lj springs but no double adjustable uppers.